Thread: Firecracker 500

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Firecracker 500

For those of you that might be eligible for this and don't venture out of the SOCO Mobile Home Park much......

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=32760
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Firecracker 500

Fun ride!!! I'm in. That is, if I'm selected.

Board Newbie

hmm... maybe there should a sparkler 300 lol (kinda like a firecracker but lacks the bang but still has a lil flash) for us more "casual paced" riders.

Quote Originally Posted by BullHonda View Post
    hmm... maybe there should a sparkler 300 lol (kinda like a firecracker but lacks the bang but still has a lil flash) for us more "casual paced" riders.

That is a great idea BullHonda!
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Out of town again. Take lots of pics, the stories and scenery from last year was fantastic
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Why must you stir up the aweful memories you cruel, cruel man!!! J/K you all fun and be safe! I think Merkle and I are gonna spend this 4th by the BBQ grill and pool!

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

Do you have to have your own bike for this, or is someone willing to let me ride on the back?

There's no place like home............

Gotta renew the plates for the failee or solve the electrical cajigger on the ST and then run the idea past the "never again" committee to see if I can overturn last year's judgment.

Dallas, our combined weight would overcome any of my bikes. The goal is to finish within daylight hours, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Now what?

Whatever you damn well feel like.
    Proud pilot of the one and only 1994 Kaw EX500 "Failstrom" adventure-mo-dealie!

IBA# 20672

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    Do you have to have your own bike for this, or is someone willing to let me ride on the back?

Yes but you have to hold on tight I don't have a back seat or pegs.
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Thanks for the offer, but I would prefer to ride with someone who can keep up with the group..............

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    Thanks for the offer, but I would prefer to ride with someone who can keep up with the group by themselves..............

Fixed !

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Fixed !
    Are you saying you have an open passenger seat Big Boy?