Thread: Help To Unloading 26 Foot Box Truck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Re: Help To Unloading 26 Foot Box Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    OK --- This will happen tomorrow (06/23/2009) at 2:00 PM

The locker is out past 63rd on Arapahoe past BMS --- but that is all I know at this point. I'll PM you ASAP as soon as Mark wakes from the dead tomorrow.
    If you think you'll still need help around 3:30 when I roll through there after work, let me know and I'll be glad to stop by and help.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirkterrell View Post
    If you think you'll still need help around 3:30 when I roll through there after work, let me know and I'll be glad to stop by and help.

Dirk
    Thank you. mark is still in the sack as he drove all the way through yesterday. I'll let all know the final details soon as i hear from him. My guess things won't happen untill 2 or 3 today.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Thank you. mark is still in the sack as he drove all the way through yesterday. I'll let all know the final details soon as i hear from him. My guess things won't happen untill 2 or 3 today.
    Ok, I'll look for a PM before I leave.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson