Denver's 43rd Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade takes place on Saturday March 12th
and the CSC is regsitered! I don't have our staging time yet, but I imagine it will be the same as last year (8:30 AM). The parade starts around 10AM.

Like last year, there will be a small fee to participate, and each participant will once again receive a commemorative t-shirt (to be worn during the parade). The theme for this year's parade is "Red, White & Blue and Irish, Too". In order to fit in with this theme, we've decided to go with 4 different colors of t-shirts, with red t-shirts grouped in front, followed by white, blue, then green.

If anybody is interested in getting a commemorative t-shirt (without participating in the parade), let me know - cost will probably be $10. These shirts will be available in the parade colors (red, white, blue & green), as well as black. If you want one, you must order it before Noon on Monday February 28th. They will not be for sale at the event, only available for pick-up by the people who ordered them.

We have sponsorship again from Breckenridge Brewery, TK Motorsports & TFOG Wheelsports, and although this helps defray some of the costs, like I said, there will be a small fee to participate. Depending on the total number of participants & t-shirts ordered, I expect the amount to be somewhere between $5 - $8 per person.

If you can't participate in the parade with us, make sure to join us for post-parade festivities at Breckenridge Brewery, located along the parade route at 2220 Blake St. (Northeast corner from Coor's Field - click for map).

The entry fee is non-refundable, even if the weather is horrible - most of that money is going towards the t-shirts, which you will receive regardless if you actually ride in the parade or not.

Because the parade is just over 2 weeks away and t-shirts have to be ordered, all entries must be received by Noon on Monday February 28th.

Important: Participants must carry proof of insurance - parade marshals may be asking for it. If you can't provide it, you won't be allowed to participate in the parade.

Complete details will be distributed by email to registered participants.

If you trailer your bike to the parade, there will be parking near the staging area for your truck and/or trailer.

We are limited to a maximum of 30 vehicles. Since Ralph will be driving the truck up front with the banners, that leaves room for 29 bikes. Hoopty will once again be our official "showman" for the crowd, performing stunts between 2 rows of bikes. Counting 1 spot for him, 1 for me and 1 for Paul (co-founder of the CSC), this means that there are only 26 open spots available. More importantly, there are only 7 spots available per color (5 in red, since both Paul & I will be in that color group), so this will be done on a sign-up basis. To sign up, please reply to this thread, but please only do so if you are serious about participating. Don't forget to mention what color group you want to be in, and what size t-shirt you want, and if you will be bringing a passenger, what size t-shirt for them (color will be the same as yours).

Here is the official list:
Red:
1. Spiderman - XL
2. Paul - XL
3. mikesf4i - 2XL + passenger -M
4. Jason (Airreed) - XL
5. Mike (Banzi) - L
6. Kingnothing - XL
7. Vif - XL - XL

White:
1. Ashli - M
2. Lunatic Chick - M
3. Mel ([you]) - XL
4. Quick636 - L
5. Big-J - M
6. Mista Black - XL
7. R6 Chick - L

Blue:
1. Kitty Kat - L
2. tattoodude - XL
3. Haywood Jablome - XXL
4. Rhino - XL + M
5. Brizz - XL
6. salsashark - XL
7. Gra-VT - XL

Green:
1. Cleveland - XL
2. Hey y'all watch this (Insipid) - M
3. TaZ8U - XL
4. CBRChick - L
5. firefghtr - L
6. StanFox - XL
7. shacheri - M

Alternate:
1. iam4u2nv (if bike is back together)

You can copy the above list into your post and add your name where you want it, or simply reply & I'll update the master list periodically. In the case of multiple people vying for the last spot in a color group, the person who posted first gets it. In the event that somebody has to cancel at the last minute, I will be starting a "Standby" list once the above list fills up. Unfortunately, people on the standby list will most likely not have a choice as to which color goup they end up in.