Thread: new guy on a triumph T-595

Board Newbie

Thumbs up new guy on a triumph T-595

just a quick shout out to Jeff, Dave ,Sasha ,Wayne and the other nice folks i met up in Nederland last week that were kind enough to let me ride with them to Central city, via the central city park way...very fast they are too. ...hope to be able to do some more riding with you this summer. i'll be checking the forums for destinations and times . thanks again Mick

Re: new guy on a triumph T-595

Mick, it was nice meeting you as well...

IIRC you said you're in boulder. Alot of rides in the north metro area start out at the Conoco at 120th and I-25. Another common gathering place is the Diamond Shamrock in Lyons. A few rides have been boulder based as well. Keep your eye on the Canyon Carving, NCM and NoCo forums for rides.

our quick jaunt on the Central city parkway sure put your ton-up status to the test...

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Hi Mick. Glad you joined us. Was a very nice day.

Terri
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Board Newbie

outlawed....it sure did , i got to 110 but some of you were a little more willing to loose you life then me ....grin.

Board Newbie

hi terri, yes , enjoyed the company...i'll be trying to hook up with the crew again.