I only know a handfull of people on this board that I've met in person. Jessica was one of them.

I sold her the SV she was riding. I guess part of me feels guilt for that but I know she would have bought a bike whether from me or someone else but the feelings still there. I'm in total shock over this and can't seem to dry the tears in my eyes. We had been emailing eachother back and forth since her track day cause she was so excited and I was going to give her some parts that I wasn't using anymore. I've never met a nicer person and I guess thats why I wanted to help her soo much.

Here is some of her e-mail's....
i've only been to the track once. however, i did a long canyon ride yesterday..first one since i'd gone to the track...and i now know what you guys talk about..that it's not the same..you look at potential hazards a lot differently. i rode slower than i remember in a while. so we'll see what happens.
so many things to learn!! if ya can't tell, i'm still beaming from Tuesday.
The only thing that makes me able to accept any of this is she died doing something she loved. I just wish she could have had more time to enjoy it.

I will miss her

John