Thread: Anyone? Ride at 630/7pm today?

Anyone? Ride at 630/7pm today?

Anyone up for riding later on today? I know it is short notice. Nothing too long, just up 83 to castle rock then back to the springs. Say, meet at the Ihop off academy at 630 or 7pm. Just let me know if anyone wants to go.
    Imma girl....so what! What's your next question?

Re: Anyone? Ride at 630/7pm today?

Not saying that you shouldn't go during that time, but it is probably the best time of day to hit a deer or any other big form of wildlife. Good luck and ride safe.

There's no place like home............

Good to know, thanks, wont be going that way then.
    Imma girl....so what! What's your next question?

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    Not saying that you shouldn't go during that time, but it is probably the best time of day to hit a deer or any other big form of wildlife. Good luck and ride safe.

I have hunted deer in the mountians of Utah back in 2000, with my bike.
    I guess you could say I got my target, but at a price.
    Could of been really worse, but it's better to be lucky than good sometimes.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*