Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stoner - Needs to Take Off His Panties?

Stoner - Needs to Take Off His Panties?

Ok, so one week it was a stomach bug. Another week it was an ongoing stomach bug. Now it's a "mystery illness" that may be a result of the "stress of not winning". Seriously... can Casey Stoner make any more friggin' excuses about why he's not winning races?

I'm not knocking his talent or ability - it's very clear he has vast amounts of both - but you never hear Rossi, Lorenzo, etc., bitching about their 2nd or 3rd place finishes. On the contrary, Lorenzo manned up and gave props to Rossi for being "braver" than he for his final corner pass at Catalunya.

Maybe I'm a nitpick, but this Aussie is starting to rub me the wrong way. I say he remove his panties, stop diddling around with Tom Cruise in the wee hours in his trailer, and ride his effin bike!

[END RANT]

Re: Stoner - Needs to Take Off His Panties?

He's got Rossitis & is too sick to come to work.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

I agree he is missing a little fire, but it is also possible there is something wrong with him. Supposedly he may have chronic fatuigue like Mladin did a few years back.

Lorenzo impressed the hell out of me at Laguna riding really hard while hurt, Stoner rode hurt a lot last year but hasn't shown the desire to push hard this year.
    Slow and fat, but entertaining...

06 675
    74 CB450
    MRA#91

Ever tried to do a track day while you got the sh*ts? Hahahaa..... stomach bug

AKA "Devaclis"

He's a stoner.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

It might turn out to be a certain disease instead of a bug..
    I had a rider last year that got some colon disease that had him with ups and lows like a freakin heroin addict.
    Until then, we didn't know what the deal was. Now he has to manage his diet very strictly or it will have a bad effect on him..
    They need to do more testing for sure..

Thank you!
    I've been saying that he is a whiner from day one and keep getting shit from other people about it. The guy needs to stop whining and making up excuses for everything. He is becoming such a cry baby, every week it's something new. Half the riders in the paddock are riding much more beat up then him but you don't here them complaining? Look at Lorenzo, the guy was all busted up this past weekend but you didn't hear him crying.

As far as him being sick, (if he is?) I would guess it all mental/stress. The guy has access to the best doctors in the world and they have not found anything wrong with him. Just like the beginning of the season when he kept crying about his wrist/hand. Doctors (and team manager) said he was perfectly fine, nothing wrong, yet Stoner kept making up excusses about it.

You had you day in the spot light and now it's over. Suck it up and ride like a man and quite complaining!
    // MRA #888 //
    Current Bikes: 2007 Triumph 675 (race) : 2009 Ducati 1198 : 2004 Yamaha YZ250F : 2011 Ducati 796 Monster (wifes)

He couldkick my ass any day. And the fact that he can finish 3rd then go throw up is pretty impressive. I guess we will never really know how much of a pussy he really is.....maybe because we will not race a GP, forcing ourselves not to throw up inside our helmets, and shit in our leathers....all while getting top 5 finishes. Yeah he is a pussy. Kind of like Doohan riding with a broken leg and blah blah blah. Those guys have balls. Easy to call them out while sitting on the couch.
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

I'm sure he's under immense pressure, trying to ride at the top level on a bike it seems only he can ride (kudos to Nicky this weekend though). Your paid millions to win as well as develop a bike for the future. Align that with very high expectations after coming out of nowhere to win a GP title, hell I just puked!
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Yeah.. trying to hang with Rossi at the track day in and day out might not be as easy as it looks on tv. Give the guy a break.
    "why count the lives' complexity,
    when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat.."

I think Rossi got in his head last year a Laguna and he still hasn't recovered and maybe never will. The great ones in any sport do that to their rivals. Great boxers were never the same fighter again after fighting Marvin Haggler. It's the same with Rossi, the things he is able to do on a bike destroys his opponent's confidence, and a racer without confidence is nothing.
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Quote Originally Posted by kawasakirob View Post
    He couldkick my ass any day. And the fact that he can finish 3rd then go throw up is pretty impressive. I guess we will never really know how much of a pussy he really is.....maybe because we will not race a GP, forcing ourselves not to throw up inside our helmets, and shit in our leathers....all while getting top 5 finishes. Yeah he is a pussy. Kind of like Doohan riding with a broken leg and blah blah blah. Those guys have balls. Easy to call them out while sitting on the couch.

I'm not calling the guy a pussy. Any man on that GP paddock is the best of the best no denying that.
    I just can't stand his constant complaining and whining. It's getting old. He is not winning any more he is pouting like a child. It's annoying and very unsportsmanlike.
    Looking at him and listing to his tone of voice I would say the guy is battling a case of depression (probably brought on by Rossi :-)

// MRA #888 //
    Current Bikes: 2007 Triumph 675 (race) : 2009 Ducati 1198 : 2004 Yamaha YZ250F : 2011 Ducati 796 Monster (wifes)

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post

Maybe I'm a nitpick, but this Aussie is starting to rub me the wrong way. I say he remove his panties, stop diddling around with Tom Cruise in the wee hours in his trailer, and ride his effin bike!

[END RANT]
    Considering what racers do to race and to get good results. The same flu that sidelines you from work, the fight and still go out and ride a 2 wheeled machine that has more horsepower then alot of peoples average cars. While navagating a road course at break neck speeds. These riders deal with alot of stuff we neither know about or hear about.

Add in the pressure coming from Ducati being he pilots the only one that ends up on the box and he is one of the only ones to bring home a championship in GP for them. Thats alot of bullshit to deal with that you dont deal with on a day to day basis.

So until any of you guys go out and pilot a factory ride in GP you guys should pull the panties out of your asses, and put your purses down.
    MRA#669
    Big Thanks To
    Vanmar Racing
    Unink Printworks
    Rebellion Motorsports
    Pero Motorsports
    J&K Racing
    Fay Myers Motorcycle World

Quote Originally Posted by racedk6 View Post
    So until any of you guys go out and pilot a factory ride in GP you guys should pull the panties out of your asses, and put your purses down.
    Apparently, many people here are missing the point of my complaint. As noted in my initial post, I do not doubt the talent and ability of ANY MotoGP rider. However, as Graphite675 stated, Stoner's behavior is very unsportsmanlike. A crybaby in ANY sport is called-out as such, and I will not hold MotoGP riders to a different standard simply because they're on a track and not a field, court, rink, etc.

Maybe I was raised with a different approach about sportsmanship. So be it. But Stoner's act is getting old. If he truly is ill and broken down, I'd rather he sit quiet at the mic then bitch about how he would've won this race, or should've won that race, or will win next week when he's better. He should shutup and let his riding speak for itself instead of crying like a girl like Jay Cutler. Wah wah wah.

This isn't about ability, or talent, or what GP riders go through, or stress, or professionalism... It's about sportsmanship, plain and simple. Man up or shut up, I say!

And I couldn't agree with you more, IT WASN'T ME; Rossi got deep inside this guy's head last year, and I don't think he can get him out!

If Stoner is getting the results that he is, with the flu or whatever he has, I bet he could do battle up at front and possibly win the race. Stoner is a good rider, and I believe that if he was 100 percent, there could have been some serious battling going on. Remember when Rossi started to complain about his michelins? Everyone said he was starting to puss out and wine because he could not win anymore....he was "fading out". That proved to be a bunch of bullshit. Stoner has the capability to continue to push for the championship, whining or not. At least he has a legitamate excuse to complain.

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

sounds to me like someone is calling out a crybaby while being one : P

VANMAR!!!!
    Bridgestone Tires
    www.fastermotorsports.net
    www.youngbloodracing.com
    www.chicanetrackdays.com

Erik Cromer |MRA #611

Hate to say it, but the biggest complainor in the paddock seems to be Hayden?

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

At least Hayden is making a nice comeback since Catalunya... seems to be doing better and better on the Duc.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    He's a stoner.
    CHRONIC fatigue.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    CHRONIC fatigue.

Hiyoooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    At least Hayden is making a nice comeback since Catalunya... seems to be doing better and better on the Duc.
    He is definetely. I hope it continues. It will be interesting to see how he does at Indy with all of his buddies and fam around. He does well infront of home crowds, always has.

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

I was thinking about it today and wondering how difficult it must be for Rossi or even Hayden (all those guys in fact), to be in 100% shape all the time. Dealing with a missing fingernail (or finger) or the s**ts- has to be tough. But imagine having a health issue (what if it's kind of embarrassing) that takes you down not only physically -but mentally as well. I think I could deal with the sharp pain of a plated wrist or the like over some kind of fatigue issue. The dudes hard core- I don't care what you say.

Do any of you schmucks travel across continents? There are *so* many different variants of nasty bugs that it's about impossible to develop immunity to the entire planet's worth of crap. Didn't you notice how pale Stoner was at the post race conference a couple of races ago and then missed one conference entirely? He was barely able to sit upright and even then he barely complained. Look, I like Nicky but he's often down where Melandri was on the Duc last season so it's time for *Nicky* to suck it up, take off his Depends and ride around his problems.
    Free your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Graphite675 View Post
    Thank you!
    I've been saying that he is a whiner from day one and keep getting shit from other people about it. The guy needs to stop whining and making up excuses for everything. He is becoming such a cry baby, every week it's something new. Half the riders in the paddock are riding much more beat up then him but you don't here them complaining? Look at Lorenzo, the guy was all busted up this past weekend but you didn't hear him crying.

As far as him being sick, (if he is?) I would guess it all mental/stress. The guy has access to the best doctors in the world and they have not found anything wrong with him. Just like the beginning of the season when he kept crying about his wrist/hand. Doctors (and team manager) said he was perfectly fine, nothing wrong, yet Stoner kept making up excusses about it.

You had you day in the spot light and now it's over. Suck it up and ride like a man and quite complaining!

Hey just because a doctor says they are ok doesn't mean they are ok. Havnt you ever had something hurt or bugging you and a doctor tell you there was nothing wroung. I bet you have.

Also I went 1 year and half with doctor"s before I knew I needed a heart transplant so they don't know everything even the best ones.
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009