Thread: V-loggers

V-loggers

So I was just curious are any of you motoVloggers? After I got my bike I started watching more videos on the YT and started getting hooked on the Vlogs. I kind of want to start doing it myself... once I get the funds for the camera I want.

Also, so what are your guys' thoughts on V-logging from a bike?

Re: V-loggers

I think it's pretty cool and I enjoy watching the vlogs. My vlogs probably wouldn't be very interesting since I tend to entertain myself by just making up weird songs about robots or something, or making weird noises, and i don't think anyone wants to hear that sort of thing. The closest I'd do is getting an on-board camera of some sort which I'll probably do in the future.

1VanFlyHeight on youtube is one of the ones I watch the most. He's a young dude who rides a ninja 250, but his vlogs are pretty entertaining imo.

What vloggers do you follow?

Quote Originally Posted by chanke4252 View Post
    I think it's pretty cool and I enjoy watching the vlogs. My vlogs probably wouldn't be very interesting since I tend to entertain myself by just making up weird songs about robots or something, or making weird noises, and i don't think anyone wants to hear that sort of thing. The closest I'd do is getting an on-board camera of some sort which I'll probably do in the future.

1VanFlyHeight on youtube is one of the ones I watch the most. He's a young dude who rides a ninja 250, but his vlogs are pretty entertaining imo.

What vloggers do you follow?
    Hehe I thought I was the only one! I also tend to make fake engine noises to hear what they sound like inside my helmet haha.

2003 Triumph Bonneville (Goodwood green with gold inlay)

2006 Fusion White Speed Triple (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by merlotSV View Post
    Hehe I thought I was the only one! I also tend to make fake engine noises to hear what they sound like inside my helmet haha.
    I do the engine noises too XDDD

I watch Downshift83 a lot, Nickgnaime, and I have seen a bit of 1VanFlyheight1's videos, didn't he rig up a cupholder onto his ninja's gas cap? haha