Thread: CSP on I-25 N of Dakono Exit

CSP on I-25 N of Dakono Exit

So today, CSP felt compelled to give me a $245 and 6 point reminder that I'm expected to follow the traffic laws of the State of Colorado . They had 4 other cars pulled over as well. Just a heads up to you all to use me as a warning and TRY and remember to slow down!
    Every hunter is someones prey!

Re: CSP on I-25 N of Dakono Exit

OUCH!! Sorry to hear that.

Get yourself an iPhone and download the Emergency radio. That way you can keep track of those pesky CSPmen.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

I was actually listening to it. He didn't even mention that I had one earbud in. I guess the tunes where good at that moment.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Fuck CSP
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Fuck CSP
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Fuck CSP

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.....you really have to get past this. ...maybe....ok?

"....dumb.....arrogant......condescending..... .
    lunatic.....douche....limited.....nut-case...."

oh...and from PMs "dumb broad".

"Posted by chanke4252"

was that doubled in a construction zone?

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Nothing View Post
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora-11 View Post
    Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.....you really have to get past this. ...maybe....ok?
    You.....................................

you................................... COP LOVERS
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

i dont even get warnings anymore, if i get pulled over its almost a guarantee i get a ticket.... im what you call a habitual traffic offender... i have 15 violations in the past 7 years. most of witch are withing a 3 year period ( i did lose my license for points reasons) but whenever i see a cop i get mixed with fear/anger... fear that i'll get pulled over, and anger for them even existing.

when i get pulled over now, i just try to be polite so it goes fast for me and him.... on my current bike, im a 50/50 with tickets.. been pulled over 2 times, and gotten 1 warning...and one speeding ticket (78 in a 65 .....asshole)

sorry to hear they rammed it where the sun dont shine, should plea-bargain to a 4 pointer (maybe even a 3 pointer) but you still have to pay the same fine. sometimes on the back of the ticket if you pay it within 20 days (i think with csp.. maybe 30) they auto plea-bargain... they usually dont do any better in court so its easier to just do the auto plea-bargain..

what did he get you for, careless driving?
    2006 CBR 600rr Orange/Black

Any time I am on my bike and I see a cop clocking people, I give him a thumbs down. It's not as bad as flipping him off, but it gets my point across. I just think there are better ways they could be spending their time.

On my normal route, I know where they sit, because they are fuckng idiots, and consistently sit in the same spots, and never try any new tactics or hiding spots to catch speeders. So, if you are oblivious to where they normally sit, then you'll get a ticket. But since i Know their routine and habits, I never get a ticket on my normal commute, because I always know when to slow down. I usually stick to 10-15 over so that I can drop that speed quickly if need be.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

I already sent the ticket in. If you do it in 20 days, you save 2 points. So, all in all, $245 and 4 points for doing 95 in a 75. No, it wasn't in a construction zone, thank be to gawd. That would of cost me $500!!! He was very professional and very matter of fact. It sucks, but I'm guilty. So be it..

Quote Originally Posted by Webman View Post
    Any time I am on my bike and I see a cop clocking people, I give him a thumbs down. It's not as bad as flipping him off, but it gets my point across. I just think there are better ways they could be spending their time.

On my normal route, I know where they sit, because they are fuckng idiots, and consistently sit in the same spots, and never try any new tactics or hiding spots to catch speeders. So, if you are oblivious to where they normally sit, then you'll get a ticket. But since i Know their routine and habits, I never get a ticket on my normal commute, because I always know when to slow down. I usually stick to 10-15 over so that I can drop that speed quickly if need be.
    I thought I did too. They got sneaky and changed it up on me . And that laser shit will really reach out and touch you at an extreme range!!!

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

FYI, the last two mornings I've seen Boulder PD tagging westbound traffic on Arapahoe just east of 30th. Yesterday they had one guy with laser and one guy with a stop sign in his hand. (I'm assuming it was like the slow/stop signs the construction guys use but I only saw the stop side as he had it hanging down by his side.) So, I'm guessing yesterday they were just telling people to slow down but today there were three of them and one was a motorcycle unit. They recently added a red-light camera at that section so I guess that's the new area for printing money. Tax revenues are down in Boulder so they need to find some way to fund moving prairie dogs around.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

I have a much better way of moving those prairie rats!!