Quote Originally Posted by whitebrad View Post
bump... please look out for it... .would like just the chance to talk to the guy
Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
Would you people quit with that shit already? Omg you like to carry, great. Others don't see the point, great. Who cares? Take it back to that clusterfuck of a thread.

I'll keep on eye peeled down here in Littleton.
Actually my comment was meant to save his life. Would like a chance to talk to the guy, is a good way to get him self killed. If you are going to do something about the guy, be prepared to deal swiftly with heavy deadly force because the guy is already committing a felony by stealing a the bike. If the cops pull the bike over when they know its stolen they will do a felony stop with guns drawn for a reason. If he finds the bike, he should follow at a safe distance and call the cops and let them do there job.

If I wanted to bust this guys balls about the carrying guns thing I would have posted in the gun forum. If he doesn’t like guns I don’t really care, as long as he doesn’t get in my face about it, then he can have his own opinion. Now he interferes with my 2nd amendment right then we will have a serous problem.