Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 303 Cycle Yet Again...

Re: 303 Cycle Yet Again...

303 FTMFW!

got some new shoes mounted on the brit and some new pads for the jap

...now if only you could move the shop an hour north of the current location...

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

303 Cycle North....hmmmm....
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

Got my bike back from 303 this afternoon. Had a leaky front shock and they fixed both. Very easy to work with, very trusting guys. Great price with great work to go with it.

Took my Hawk to 303 yesterday for some new Pilot Road 2's (at the recommendation here), awesome service! Definitely going back for future work.

Thanks guys, we appreciate the business for sure

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

same story as above, stopped in with little warning (i did call to see that they had the right brand/size in stock) and 30 mins later the zx14 had new shoes Pilot Power CT2. fast, friendly, inexpensive.
    and the beads work like magic.

303 hooked me up with a great deal on a set of Power 2CT's, rode in and out in under an hour without an appointment

Ya I could dig it farther up north... Thanks for great deal on my pilot power 2cts for the gix they are great... So maybe we can talk you guys into a 970 cycles for up north? Haha

Hey guys, When having 303 Cycle put new tires on your bike be sure to ask them about brakes aswell. They are now carrying Ferodo Brakes and tire change time is the perfect time to look at your brakes. Sometimes we forget about brakes untill they dont work
    Mike
    No doubt about the future, No regrets about the past!

Look for special deals on Ferodo front brake sets on our website as well

OK OK I WILL BRING MY BIKE IN!!!!! But I don't think I can afford brakes right now so probably just an oil change.
    The time to hesitate is through
    No time to wallow in the mire
    Try now we can only lose
    And our love become a funeral pyre

07 cbr600rr - cookie
    02 yzf600r - sold

As much as I hate to see my post count increase, I am willing to do so to support 303cycles. I recently wanted to surprise Marc with a few new toys for Baby. David not only had to order parts for me, he also had to figure out what parts to order. I was no help whatsoever - I just gave him vague clues like 'tires' and 'sprockets' and he patiently walked me through all my options. (and then steered me gently towards the correct option when going up 14 teeth on the rear sprocket seemed like a good idea to me)

He even let me hang out in his shop while he changed the tires and he answered all my questions - without rolling his eyes or shaking his head at my ignorance at all things mechanical.

So - if there is anyone out there that doesn't know what 'balancing a tire' means - or gets confused when people refer to a tire and a wheel as though they are two separate pieces - or falls asleep when people discuss the difference between aftermarket levers - I highly recommend 303cycles.
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Monica View Post
    As much as I hate to see my post count increase, I am willing to do so to support 303cycles. I recently wanted to surprise Marc with a few new toys for Baby. David not only had to order parts for me, he also had to figure out what parts to order. I was no help whatsoever - I just gave him vague clues like 'tires' and 'sprockets' and he patiently walked me through all my options. (and then steered me gently towards the correct option when going up 14 teeth on the rear sprocket seemed like a good idea to me)

He even let me hang out in his shop while he changed the tires and he answered all my questions - without rolling his eyes or shaking his head at my ignorance at all things mechanical.

So - if there is anyone out there that doesn't know what 'balancing a tire' means - or gets confused when people refer to a tire and a wheel as though they are two separate pieces - or falls asleep when people discuss the difference between aftermarket levers - I highly recommend 303cycles.
    Much thanks to 303 Cycles for helping her out.

Did I mention that my gf rocks?
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

^^^Thanks again for the support and enjoy the new trinkets!

Quote Originally Posted by Monica;497148

He even let me hang out in his shop while he changed the tires and he answered all my questions - [B
    without rolling his eyes or shaking his head at my ignorance[/B] at all things mechanical.
    I do not believe this for 1 second. David cannot contain his sarcasm and/or eye-rolling.
    CEO, Angry Marmot Motorsports
    07 Passion Red Kawi 650R