Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's da man?

Re: Who's da man?

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post
    Only a brain-dead, egotistical retard such as yourself would use the Three Stooges as the basis of his repressive views. Next thing you know you'll say that cake should only be served on certain occasions, use different drinking fountains and eventually be forced into re-confection camps for "their own safety". Yes, I see through your veiled attempts to classify cakes as second class citizen, pie-ist.

Take your hate-mongering, fear based paranoia someplace else.
    Oh leave it to a questionable moraled, loose boweled, medical experiment like you to drag that kind of fear mongering into it. I don't want cake forced into camps, its just we as a society need to acknowledge to fact pie is superior. I am all for cakes rights, within reason. Cake has a place, like strippers and birthdays. But the idea that cake should be presented as an equal, or as they are trying to push it as superior, is simply unacceptable and unrealistic.

Look, if you don't think pie is better than cake, than you aren't one of us, and if you aren't one of us, you're one of them, and against us. Its simple math. So I have to ask you, and the rest of you pro-cake elitists, why do you hate America?
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Taco and pie definitely put the "rec" in rec ride!
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Oh leave it to a questionable moraled, loose boweled, medical experiment like you to drag that kind of fear mongering into it. I don't want cake forced into camps, its just we as a society need to acknowledge to fact pie is superior. I am all for cakes rights, within reason. Cake has a place, like strippers and birthdays. But the idea that cake should be presented as an equal, or as they are trying to push it as superior, is simply unacceptable and unrealistic.

Look, if you don't think pie is better than cake, than you aren't one of us, and if you aren't one of us, you're one of them, and against us. Its simple math. So I have to ask you, and the rest of you pro-cake elitists, why do you hate America?
    A pathetic attempt to question my patriotism. The fact is, if you think all pie is superior to all cake, the terrorists win. I have it on very good authority that Osama bin Laden likes pie over cake. So you keep on with your anti-cake agenda and the next thing you know our women will be in bhurkas!
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Can I have your attention please?
    I do believe this will end any further debate:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Study Finds Pie Not As Bad As Cake.

A recent study on the terribleness of pie vs. cake concluded that pie is not as bad as cake, half as terrible as cake, half as awful as cake and not even remotely close to being the worst of the two.

"I wanted to close the discussion once and for all." said Professor P. R. Doggerwattle, "And what better proof do you need than the results of a Google search?"

The study consisted of a series of word searches, conducted over a few minutes in Prof. Doggerwattle's parent's basement.

"I looked up common phrases like "awful cake" and "awful pie", "bad cake" and "bad pie". And almost every time it was the same." Prof. Doggerwattle explained, "Pie consistently turned up with less results than cake."

And the actual numbers?

Awful Cake: about 1,060
    Awful Pie: about 576
    Terrible Cake: about 749
    Terrible Pie: about 380
    Bad Cake: about 11,200
    Bad Pie: about 8,270
    Worst Cake: about 4,650
    Worst Pie: about 705

A Professor C. L. Fibgerwasser claimes the study was hardly proof of anything, and insists more words should have been searched before any conclusion was made.

"I'd be happy to continue my research," Says Prof. Doggerwattle, "But I'm a bit busy eating pie."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, we will now return to your regular programming - have a nice day.
    ~Jess~
    2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2008 Kawi GREEN Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

Fine I will count you among the enemy Jess! <generic evil look in your direction>
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

"So you keep on with your anti-cake agenda and the next thing you know our women will be in bhurkas!"

Except for their pie-holes.
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

I like Ice Cream!!! Ice Cream goes great with Cake and Pie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
    I like Ice Cream!!! Ice Cream goes great with Cake and Pie!!!!
    So, does that mean that you swing both ways?

Fine I will count you among the enemy Jess! <generic evil look in your direction>
    You don't threaten me in the least with your evil looks - you kitten huffer!
    I back my claim up here: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pie_vs_Cake
    ~Jess~

Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Medicjess View Post
    How do you huff a kitten?

Quote Originally Posted by IT WASN'T ME! View Post
    How do you huff a kitten?
    Well...my poor uneducated friend, if you had followed the link, you'd know to click here: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kitten_huffing
    ~Jess~

I can neither confirm nor deny that I am, or ever was a kitten huffer. Comments on various "faux" media sites that "claim" to have photographic evidence of me doing said activity are erroneous and have no basis in reality. I am seeking legal action against these "journalists" to stop these malicious attacks against my character. Please think of the children. God bless America and drink your Ovaltine.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

umm....do cake doughnuts count as cake? cause i like me some chocolate frosted cake doughnuts, and Ding Dongs are those just little cakes? Those are way better than any fruit pie you can get out of a machine.

btw: kitten huffing is illegal in this state, don't ask me how I know.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

a specific position or point in physical space

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    I don't need to elaborate what kind of pie or cake...I am not a cake bigot if I am willing to acknowledge the truth. 3,000 hours of 3 Stoogies films, how many cake in the face scenes? How many pie in the face? All pie is superior to all cake...You have to to bee the dumbest person ever to take sides in this debate and one of the worst informed. Use those damm books for something besides leveling your kitchen table while you eat your worthless cake, moron.
    You mister are in trouble when I tell my wife about this thread!

BTW, should I not mention here how you devour cake each and every month when it is brought into work?!?
    9/7 MotoGP Fan
    "Four wheels move the body...Two wheels move the soul"

http://www.lubedealer.com/otg_oil_lube

Well...my poor uneducated friend, if you had followed the link, you'd know to click here: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kitten_huffing
    Thats some sick, perverted, gayass shit! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I am, or ever was a kitten huffer. Comments on various "faux" media sites that "claim" to have photographic evidence of me doing said activity are erroneous and have no basis in reality. I am seeking legal action against these "journalists" to stop these malicious attacks against my character. Please think of the children. God bless America and drink your Ovaltine.
    Are you Sarah Palin?

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post

BTW, should I not mention here how you devour cake each and every month when it is brought into work?!?
    Oh the HYPOCRISY! Evidence that you are a closet cake lover! Game, set and match!
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Are you Sarah Palin?
    Ok, ok. I admit to huffing kittens, but I didn't inhale.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

How dare you threaten to shut down my media sites that work so hard to bring me the information that you try so hard to hide? And who do you think you are forcing me to guzzle down Ovaltine? The entire country...no, strike that - the entire WORLD knows that the Nestle Quick Powder is the only acceptable thing to mix with milk!

Quote Originally Posted by jopfin View Post
    umm....do cake doughnuts count as cake? cause i like me some chocolate frosted cake doughnuts, and Ding Dongs are those just little cakes? Those are way better than any fruit pie you can get out of a machine.

btw: kitten huffing is illegal in this state, don't ask me how I know.
    We are having a serious moral battle here, and you dare bring vending machine pass-offs into it???? You better go find a kitten-huffing friendly state you freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post

Just because someone will enjoy a piece of cake every now and then, doesn't mean that pie does not remain superior. After all...free sweets are free sweets! lol

Thats some sick, perverted, gayass shit! Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    You run the kitty underground with Shea, don't you?
    ~Jess~

Ok, ok. I admit to huffing kittens, but I didn't inhale.
    Well, that answer begs the question: Did you have sex with that young woman?

Well, that answer begs the question: Did you have sex with that young woman?
    Damn straight I did. Have you seen my wife?
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

You run the kitty underground with Shea, don't you?
    I'm tired of your baseless accusations! Can't you leave me and my family in peace?!
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Damn straight I did. Have you seen my wife?
    Are you gay? Do you like fish sticks?
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Are you Sarah Palin?
    I know he wears her size "0" shirts!!!! Kitten Huffer!!!