Thread: Support some Capitalism

Support some Capitalism

I've been using this for awhile, and it tends to be fairly accurate in finding the cheapest gas prices around.

http://www.denvergasprices.com/
    Mike

Re: Support some Capitalism

same here, I just use the Springs version of it:http://www.coloradospringsgasprices.com/

Haven't used it in awhile, but I have noticed that gas prices seem to be falling again. Looked like between Memorial Day and the 4th we had steady rises in fuel. Now it's falling again.

I bet we'll be back under $2 a gallon by Thanksgiving or Christmas. I tell you what, back in December of last year the cheapest I paid was $1.33 a gallon and that was great. HAHA!! I hadn't paid that for gas since almost high school.

Honestly, I think between $1.50 and $1.80 is a pretty fair price to pay for fuel. OPEC still made tons of money and they are still building ridiculous stuff in Dubai and other places.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Support some Capitalism

Yup, you can go to: http://www.gasbuddy.com
    and access cities nationwide. All the info comes from users, so the smaller towns aren't often updated.
    ~Jess~
    2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2008 Kawi GREEN Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?