Thread: Dual Sport Ride Colorado Springs

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Dual Sport Ride Colorado Springs

DS ride out of the springs on Sunday, Aug 2, 2009.
    Don't really know where we will end up but plan on a most of the day ride.
    Might feel like easy and do Canyon City via county roads or;
    Might feel like hard and hit some single/two track and end up in Lake George.
    Meet @ the ;

http://www.westernomelette.com/

Western Omlette
    16 S Walnut St.

8AM to eat

9AM to ride

Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Dual Sport Ride Colorado Springs

mmmmmmaybe

I have to see how the week finishes out

AKA "Devaclis"

Hell, I might meet just for breakfast! Chipped beef FTW!
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Hey Bash is this still a go-go?

Yes this is a go as far as I'm concerned.
    You want to meet at Rainbow Falls mid morning and
    go from there? We could head west and
    do lunch over in Florissant via the 717
    and forest road trail system. Hell we could
    even theroretically pop out in south park.
    Lots of stuff out that way, I've only touched
    a little bit, a long time ago.
    Let me know, you got my #.

Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Sounds good to me, rainbow falls @ 9:00am?

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    DS ride out of the springs on Sunday, Aug 2, 2009.
    Don't really know where we will end up but plan on a most of the day ride.
    Might feel like easy and do Canyon City via county roads or;
    Might feel like hard and hit some single/two track and end up in Lake George.
    Meet @ the ;

http://www.westernomelette.com/

Western Omlette
    16 S Walnut St.

8AM to eat

9AM to ride

Peace Bash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Sounds good to me, rainbow falls @ 9:00am?
    It looks like about 10:30 -11:00 for the Rainbow Falls meet.
    We arn't leaving the Springs till 9:00am.
    We will be coming up Rampart Range road from the south and ducking west on the fire road to get over to the parking lot @ the highway 67.
    you could meet us on RR or over @ the parking lot on the highway. your call.

Peace Bash

Ok you are still meeting for Breakfast? I'll just see you there.

Yes, I need to get my eat on before I go ride.
    I cant maintain this figure without at least 3
    meals a day.
    See you tomorrow.

Bash

I suck at pic's because I don't take any. But here is what I did get.
    Thanks for showing me around I had a great time, and some damn fun DSin'

Thanks for coming down Bueller and showin us how to trail ride on street tires.
    Decent loop with a bit of everything thrown in, from gravel roads, single thrack,two track, jeep roads, twisty assfault, and the cool down ride back to the Springs.
    Till the next one.
    Hell I didn't even bring the camera this time. Doh!

peace Bash

Man! My husband has a dual sport with street tires and I know we wouldn't attempt a ride like that. Nice skills Bueller!

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

It wasn't always cake Ya'll got a little deeper sand in the trails down that way. Took a little trial and error to find the right riding position to keep the front wheel from floating all over the place. Laid down a couple times when I got tired. Tuck and roll as Scott said

And Bueller has some killer tuck and roll skills!
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!