Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why in the hell does the arrest of a black professor require pressidential oversight?

AKA "Devaclis"

Why in the hell does the arrest of a black professor require pressidential oversight?

Really? Obama needs to be involved in this? Fuck your president.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/30/gat...cap/index.html

Sorry, if that was not blunt enough for you.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: Why in the hell does the arrest of a black professor require pressidential oversi

Racism is a crime and only black people commit crimes. /fuckingidiotseverywhere.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Re: Why in the hell does the arrest of a black professor require pressidential oversi

He's Obama.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

NOT MY President
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    People are realizing that tax and spend policies suck, stimulus packages suck, the proposed healthcare reform sucks, tarp sucks, CARS sucks... someone needs a win. Time to get into something that they have no business being in and try to score some points! Man it's going to be a long 4 years.

Your insensitivity towards the plight of others is horrible salsa. You just want people to die...and wall street bankers to only make millions instead of billions a year. You heartless bastard.

Government is your friend, your protector, your savior. Kneel before the grace that is (insert your favorite politician here) for they will save you from the cold horror that is life.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

He is my president, but I didn't vote for the asshole!
    Every hunter is someones prey!

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post
    Your insensitivity towards the plight of others is horrible salsa. You just want people to die...and wall street bankers to only make millions instead of billions a year. You heartless bastard.

Government is your friend, your protector, your savior. Kneel before the grace that is (insert your favorite politician here) for they will save you from the cold horror that is life.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!

He was dumb enough to take the bait and comment on the subject. he shoulda left it the fuck alone. I blame the press secretary for not diving on that grenade. Now he's opened his mouth and taken a non-story and made it front page news. "oops"
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

So let me get this straight...this lady made a 911 call to report a suspected burglary, the cops show up, the guy who owns the house happens to be black, everyone gets their panties in a twist and the cops end up arresting the professor on "disorderly conduct".

Maybe I need another cup of coffee this morning, but this makes no fucking sense.

However, I think it's awesome Obama is going the "pub chat" route with this. I'm not a rabid Obama supporter by any means, but this is pretty cool.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Obama needs to invite me and Dana for a beer (or 12) too.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

We gotta stick together. Theres white people out there. Lol
    MRA #595
    01' YZF R6 RACE (Kinky Kylie)
    Facebook - Shawn Parrish

Then again, maybe it was worth it to have the President of the United States buy you a beer and put you up for the night in the Lincoln room of the White House.
    Every hunter is someones prey!

AKA "Devaclis"

Quote Originally Posted by Stank Juic3 View Post
    The white people are the ones that scare me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Graybird View Post
    Then again, maybe it was worth it to have the President of the United States buy you a beer and put you up for the night in the Lincoln room of the White House.
    hmmm, I'd rather have a President with some common sense. Just me though.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

AKA "Devaclis"

Let me distract you with more important news: She missed the puck.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Let me distract you with more important news: She missed the puck.
    I'm sorry...what were we talking about....?
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

MMM white girl
    MRA #595
    01' YZF R6 RACE (Kinky Kylie)
    Facebook - Shawn Parrish

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    So let me get this straight...this lady made a 911 call to report a suspected burglary, the cops show up, the guy who owns the house happens to be black, everyone gets their panties in a twist and the cops end up arresting the professor on "disorderly conduct".

Maybe I need another cup of coffee this morning, but this makes no fucking sense.
    From what I've heard, the professor couldn't provide an ID with address, only a Harvard ID, so when he told them he lived there, they really had no proof. Oh and apparently he was being belligerent the entire time. I don't care who ya are or what ya look like, but if I'm a cop and can't prove you live somewhere that you're trying to jimmy the lock on AND you're being a prick to me, damn right I'm gonna arrest you! If it was a simple "oh shit officer, I've locked myself out of the house. All I've got is this Harvard ID, but I'm happy to provide you with any information you need to prove that this is my residence. How can we make this work?" then it'd be one thing, but if you're getting all defensive and pissy, how's the officer supposed to know you're not just a prick trying to break into a house???
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

AKA "Devaclis"

Quote Originally Posted by Stank Juic3 View Post
    EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    He was dumb enough to take the bait and comment on the subject. he shoulda left it the fuck alone. I blame the press secretary for not diving on that grenade. Now he's opened his mouth and taken a non-story and made it front page news. "oops"
    I think you nailed it. It's not as much about the racism issue as it is damage control at this point. I think O's interest lies more in untangling the web woven with his own mouth, than in untangling the tails of the two scrapping cats.
    "Now, how the hell can I keep the Black voters content while pacifying the police union? I know! Get 'em all drunk!!!"
    (I know the beer was Crowley's idea...or was it?!)
    Last edited by Raptor; Thu Jul 30th, 2009 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Get 'em all drunk!!!"
    Works for me.

The part that makes no sense is why the professor raised such a fuss in the first place, not why he got arrested. If you mouth off to cop for long enough, yeah, you'll get done for being a dick.

AKA "Devaclis"

What do you call a white man, a white woman, and their dog walking down the road?

Racist