Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama care?

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Re: Obama care?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not anymore. Huh liberals?

So which World of Warcraft Guild would Obama have an Avatar in?

MRA Racer No.427

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    So which World of Warcraft Guild would Obama have an Avatar in?
    The guild where he really doesn't know his class/spec but tells everyone how to play theirs. When the DPS meter comes up after a fight it shows him pulling 25% of what others are doing and then he blames it on the somebody else.

I think they call themselves "Elite Noobs"
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Huh what? That that's what passes for political "debate" on CSC?

Not like we can have an intelligent discussion here.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    08 KTM Super Duke Rtard

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post

http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

You're always a 180 degrees out of phase aren't you?
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Sorry Puck, I know I shouldn't interrupt The Never-ending CSC Rightwing Circle Jerk of "Oh noes!! Mean ol' Obama's comin' to git me!!!!!!"
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    08 KTM Super Duke Rtard

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

lol...licking funny stamps come in handy on a Friday...

How's this for political debate...on the health care front and this is really touchy (obviously), but I would like to see an actual plan. I would like to see that the people on the hill would actually come together and get one written up. As it stands, there isn't one. That's why no voting took place the first time out.

Why does health care need to be "reformed"? I dunno, anyone ask their grand parents lately what their medical bills are like these days? Who picks up the bill when our grand parents can't? Does anyone give a rat's ass about their grand-parents? Why should anyone? Cuz we are aging too. And like the freakin economy, affordable health care is a dream. The elderly are choosing between eating and buying their pills. When they can't medicate, they go to the hospital and when they can't pay the hospital bill, then we eventually pay that bill. And the mess repeats itself over and over again...and that mess is exploding exponentially as the population has been quickly aging because of the "baby boom". And so on and so on.

Grandparents are opening up credit card accounts just to pay their medical bills. That's scary. Even my real estate agent can't afford health care. Her monthly insurance is now $720. and she has decided to drop it. Thats what our politicians have been facing for years now when it comes to the argument of health care reform.

Something needs fixing.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post
    You're always a 180 degrees out of phase aren't you?
    Considering you're 180 degrees out out of phase with reality when it comes to politics, yes, I'm 180 degrees out of phase with you.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    08 KTM Super Duke Rtard

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

I heard Obamacare has elders in mind 59 and up. Let em die. There is no long term care in mind for them. They are no longer as useful for the civilian army anymore so they need to be let go of. Just what I heard but I wouldn't put it past the Dems. Tax and Spend!

I know I shouldn't interrupt The Never-ending CSC Rightwing Circle Jerk of "Oh noes!! Mean ol' Obama's comin' to git me!!!!!!"
    Oh, you mean like the leftwing "Bush is a diabolical evil mastermind bent upon world destruction and he's also very very dumb so he is why Obama is the savior of all things holy, right, and good" circle jerk that existed before the election? It's just the cycle of political crap. Rebpulicans are in office, Democrats rant & rave. Democrats are in office, Republicans lose their shit. Either way, the Libertarians are driven further & further from the herd. Enter Shea. (luff ja budde'! )
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Yes, mtnairlover, we can do something about universal healthcare. Just about every other wealthy, advanced industrial country has done it.

Many (like France) have had good sucess with a mixed public/private system. We need mixed because we really can't kill the insurance companies with a single-payer system, too many jobs in that industry and too many people have billions invested(retirement plans) in their stock.

But we can't have a serious discussion of all the details and grey areas because our politics is a childish clown show of seeing everything in only "black or white."
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    08 KTM Super Duke Rtard

Gold Member

Sorry Puck, I know I shouldn't interrupt The Never-ending CSC Rightwing Circle Jerk of "Oh noes!! Mean ol' Obama's comin' to git me!!!!!!"
    did you everr think maybe not all of us who dont like obama are not part of either side and think this whole team shit is part of whats wrong with the country???

FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    lol...licking funny stamps come in handy on a Friday...

How's this for political debate...on the health care front and this is really touchy (obviously), but I would like to see an actual plan. I would like to see that the people on the hill would actually come together and get one written up. As it stands, there isn't one. That's why no voting took place the first time out.

Why does health care need to be "reformed"? I dunno, anyone ask their grand parents lately what their medical bills are like these days? Who picks up the bill when our grand parents can't? Does anyone give a rat's ass about their grand-parents? Why should anyone? Cuz we are aging too. And like the freakin economy, affordable health care is a dream. The elderly are choosing between eating and buying their pills. When they can't medicate, they go to the hospital and when they can't pay the hospital bill, then we eventually pay that bill. And the mess repeats itself over and over again...and that mess is exploding exponentially as the population has been quickly aging because of the "baby boom". And so on and so on.

Grandparents are opening up credit card accounts just to pay their medical bills. That's scary. Even my real estate agent can't afford health care. Her monthly insurance is now $720. and she has decided to drop it. Thats what our politicians have been facing for years now when it comes to the argument of health care reform.

Something needs fixing.
    I contend that the debate is being shaped so that our healthcare "system" is being made out to be on the brink of failure. That if something isn't done as soon as possible, our "grandparents" will all die horrible deaths that will weigh on our conscience for generations. This is fallacious and designed to cram a horrible bill down our throats. It is becoming Obama's trademark to make everything a crisis that has to be taken care of right away, without our elected representatives even reading the legislation that they are voting upon.

Frankly, for me, the debate is not whether something has to be done, but rather, who's responsibility is it? Is your life, my responsibility? Do you have the right to use the power of government to make it so? For me, the answer to both of these questions is a visceral 'no'.

Does that make me uncaring? Cold? Evil? Desirous that all poor people die? No, despite efforts by Wintermute and others to portray me as such. It's far easier to just create this strawman and have everyone emote about it.

Where is the line between what I am responsible for in my life and what others are REQUIRED to take care of? That is the real debate that goes unanswered by those on both the left and the right.

Cathy, Wintermute, et al. Do I have the right to come into your homes and take your TV because I didn't feel it was necessary to save up for one myself? Is that ethical and moral? Your answer is probably no. Therefore you cannot empower government to do the same and have any moral standing.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Whatever

I am not rightwing or a lefty. I am just saying that Obammy is not going to do SHIt, just like the repubs.

Considering you're 180 degrees out out of phase with reality when it comes to politics, yes, I'm 180 degrees out of phase with you.
    Really? How so sir? If you care to 'debate' any of my political positions without resorting to name calling, or fallacy, I am here. If you care to stand up and defend big government, egregious usurpation of our rights as citizens and massive (unsustainable) debt loads, I eagerly await the chance to eviscerate you.
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Yes, mtnairlover, we can do something about universal healthcare. Just about every other wealthy, advanced industrial country has done it.

Many (like France) have had good sucess with a mixed public/private system. We need mixed because we really can't kill the insurance companies with a single-payer system, too many jobs in that industry and too many people have billions invested(retirement plans) in their stock.

But we can't have a serious discussion of all the details and grey areas because our politics is a childish clown show of seeing everything in only "black or white."
    Care to explain to the good people here how much additional taxation would be needed to pay for your utopia?

Or I can't wait....it's another 21% out of your paycheck. Who's in favor?
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Gold Member

FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

It seems to me, Shea...that you are not looking at the whole story because health care reform is being tossed around because dems are in the white house. The fact that it's the "dems" trying to hash out a plan puts the repubs on the defensive, so of course there's going to be push back.

As you look at things more deeply, like I had mentioned in my post, there is a growing number of people who are choosing between eating and health care. These people will eventually end up in a hospital and not able to pay their bills. In order to recover those costs, hospitals, Dr.s, pharmacuetical, et al will increase their prices to recover the losses. Because the elderly population is growing by leaps and bounds, those costs to everyone else are quickly rising. We may have our own insurance through where we work, but how much does it cost our companies to purchase those plans? What things are our companies giving up in order to pay for those plans? Sooner or later, as the numbers continue to increase as we continue to drag our feet and not do anything, something will give.

I think it would behoove us as a country to come up with something viable, so that we curb the potential loss in the future. As "wintermute" pointed out, something where every player is taken into consideration would keep the country from continuing to spend needlessly.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When Clownie strokes out I wanna see the level of his insurance kick in.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Gold Member

FUCK INSURANCE AND FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GET WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK INSURANCE AND FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it 4:20 yet?

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

FUCK INSURANCE COMPANIES<snip>YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<snip>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fixored
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Gold Member

HELL NO PUCKSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS BEER 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!