Quote Originally Posted by GrlRdr View Post
That could be another "event" but a lot of us don't have the money or the gear (or some, even the desire) for Pueblo. Also, the boys will still be there and the point of a girls ride is NO BOYS allowed.
Just a suggestion

And there are plenty of people willing to help women riders on the track, especially with gear.

And if you sign up for the Never Ever day with Chicane, it only costs $50, which is totally resonable for a track day!

AND! If you ride on the track...most likely you will have a desire to go again...trust me...totally addicting. I really have lost most of my desire to ride on the street

Side note: I R SMRT and know what a GIRLS ride is...but thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Good suggestion, Natty, and thank you! ... However, I need to save my $$ so I can get my ass handed to me on Aug. 30th..
Good luck lady!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
Yes, but is soooo worth it huh Sully? Good times, Good times!!!

Hey Natty, it's called LOR. We'll get you next year maybe.
I am IN for LOR next year...just gotta get me a track bike

Its in my savings plan. WOOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cdbouncer View Post
I would LOVE to see all the ladies at registration for the Aug 16th Chicane day! That would make my getting up at 3:30am totally worth it!!!!
+1

Altho...camping down at the track the night before is WAY more worth the entire trip!!! So if any of you girls want to come down just let me know...we have capabilities to haul one more bike down to PMP on the 16th or out to HPR on the 13th of Sept!!!

As far as the GIRLS ride...the only time I could make one is Saturday the 15th in the early morning