Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PPIR Suite for AMA Races

Re: PPIR Suite for AMA Races

I just sent the paypal $s...let me know you got it, since I've never used it before.

'96 Ninja 250

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jessi";p="186506
    I just sent the paypal $s...let me know you got it, since I've never used it before.
    You're all set. It arrived safe and sound.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Stark";p="186368
    Sup Brandon ... Paypal payment for $178 sent, 2 pwease!

-R
    You're all set, brotha Rich.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Alrighty... Since there are only 2 tickets left, I'm putting this thread on clickity-clack lockdown...

I obviously can't "save them" for everybody who is asking at this point, so I guess it's just a money race at this point.

Cash-in-person is also a viable option, if anybody wants to swing by Brighton today. Gimme a call first though, to make sure you don't miss me. My # is in my profile.

Otherwise, I'll be looking for the next PayPal(s).
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

The last 2 tickets are history. Thank you for the PayPal, Vance!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

List updated. 7 of the 10 VIP car parking passes are gone.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Umm... you mean 8 of them are gone. You forgot about the one I hit you up for earlier in the week
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by TaZ8U";p="187308
    Umm... you mean 8 of them are gone. You forgot about the one I hit you up for earlier in the week
    Yes... Yes, I did forget.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~";p="185287
    The only exceptions are filo_boy1 and Cleveland who owe $31.04, and Nate Harrington, who owes a whopping $9.00.
    PayPal has been verified and you should have the rest of the $$.
    Cleveland

Got it Cleveland. The main list is updated.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

List updated. Thank you for paying your balance, Haywood!
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Been thinking about the suites here a bit, and as you all know, your balances are due on April 15th. This has been stated since Post #1.

I had also previously stated that if I don't have balances paid in full by this date, then your seats become subject to sale. The thing now though, is that there are 2 suites in the mix, and this fact, changes that prospect...

So... here is what's going to happen if I don't have your balance in my hand, on or prior to 4/15/05:

You will be put on Suite 2's waiting list, and those people on suite #2, who have paid in full (in the order they have paid), will assume your vacated spots, in Suite 1.

This is the right thing to do for a few reasons.

1.) It rewards those people in Suite 2, who are fully paid.

2.) It (I assume) will encourage everybody in both suites to get their complete payments in, and not miss that April 15th date.

And most importantly 3.) It will ensure that Suite 1 is paid for, and is not jeopardized by people being late with payments.

I hope you all understand my reasoning behind this, and I hope nothing of the sort has to even come into play. I just didn't want anybody being surprised.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

i think that's an excellent way to handle it brandon!!! seriously. i hadnt thought of that but it's a good idea.
    Jeff Black
    Littleton, CO

Currently bikeless, but will be BMW shopping again come springtime.

Damn fine idea.

EX-MRA #719

- 502 - RIP Gene, you will always be an inspiration.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstien

List updated... Thank you for your balance payment Christopher! (Polar X)

On a similar note, most of you realize that we are 2 weeks away from the "deadline" as it were.

For those of you that owe me any sort of balance, I want to encourage you to send it ASAP, and to NOT rely on PayPal being available.

The reason being, is that I have a $500.00/month receive limit from PayPal, and once I hit that limit, I cannot receive any more funds, and those payments are denied.

I just have this eerie feeling that everybody is going to try and PayPal me their balance payments en mass, and I'm gonna hit that limit.

So please, PLEASE... account for this and mail your check/money order sometime this week; Or don't be surprised if you get bumped from your spot by somebody who has paid in full in Suite 2, if you miss your balance.

You can try PayPal immediately if you like, but if your payment is denied, you will at least know why and have time to send something via mail.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Cut a check for the remainder today, my bank says you'll have it on or before 4/4.

Takes 5 days for internet banking to process. I know it's a hell of a lot slower then paypal, but I figured I'd save your paypal account for someone else...
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Hey Barn I sent you the remainder if the money for my 2 tickets. what do I owe for the pass? adn is it good for all 3 days?
    Christopher MRA 915
    02 GSXR 750 (first racer)
    04 R1 (current racer)
    02 VTX 1800R (gone)
    02 Shawdow 750 (gone)
    05 ST 1300
    02 WR 426
    95 KX 250
    03 Zuma
    06 PW 50 (Hunters first bike)

Quote Originally Posted by Polar X";p="189899
    Hey Barn I sent you the remainder if the money for my 2 tickets. what do I owe for the pass? adn is it good for all 3 days?
    Got the payment bro. You don't owe me anything for the car parking passes. 10 of them are included with the suite purchase.

The passes themselves are for Saturday and Sunday individually. Friday at the track is (and historically has been) a free to the public type day, so you really don't need anything to park, get in, etc...
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark";p="189898
    Cut a check for the remainder today, my bank says you'll have it on or before 4/4.

Takes 5 days for internet banking to process. I know it's a hell of a lot slower then paypal, but I figured I'd save your paypal account for someone else...
    Thank you James, I appreciate it.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Salsashark, thank you for your balance payment! List updated!

The rest of ya'll will want to hurry up and get yours in, otherwise some people in Suite 2 are going to be very, very happy.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Just for the sake of nothing-better-to-do, I thought I'd post some more pictures of PPIR party's past...

Trouble with the police... Out at the Club... Out for a ride...
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Fri Jul 6th, 2007 at 02:17 PM.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

More pictures of our night out on the town at Rum Bay/ Bourbon Street. And yes... I appear to have had a few in a couple of these pictures.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

God, I cannot wait for this year!!!

Anybody else have any pictures from years past, that they want to share?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

More pictures... Going out to eat after the races... The suite... Closeups.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson