Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To the chick in shorts this morning on I-25...

Re: To the chick in shorts this morning on I-25...

Metalord: ms paint the scene for us
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

They need to make spray-on Rider Rubber - for when you need that little extra protection...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    hey guys look, another antagonizing post from Townie!

Not say'n I'm any cooler for wearing gear or anything of the sort. Just wishing people would protect themselves a little more, that's all.
    well dont give me the ammo to call you out then.. if you want to be a bleading vag and post about some chick in shorts thats cool.. but people like me will find people like a you being a fag.. come on man to make the post about how you would have to stop and pick up her skin off the road cuz your such a good person.. realy?? your about as gay as a 70's night club owner..

how about this.. if you had such the issue with her and wanting her to wear more gear, THEN WHY IN THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL HER?!?!??!?!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

ooooooooooo no wait you thought maybe she was a part of this forum right?? cuz every rider in the state is on here right??

nope..

you just wanted to start a circle jerk about how cool you are and how you wear your gear.. about how you shook your head so other cars would see you and blah you and blah you and blah you.. it was all about you.. you may have posted about some chick but 90% of that post was about you..

I wonder if she was cute under the gear.
    MRA #595
    01' YZF R6 RACE (Kinky Kylie)
    Facebook - Shawn Parrish

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    blah blah blah..... Whether you choose to wear gear or not, it's YOUR choice.

I'm just tired of hearing everybody calling someone else a squid for what they are wearing or what they're NOT wearing. There's been times where i've gone out riding only wearing my helmet and gloves as some sort of protection. And other times where i'm in full leathers.

Riding all weekend long, I saw tons of people without gear. Coming to work the other day I saw a cop in a shortsleeve shirt and brain buckert (half helmet). I se more people in tshirts and no helmets at Boston's than I do anywhere else, yet we all still go there and hang out. It's not what I do, but who cares. Are we going to call out everyone who doesn't abide by the ATGATT rules? /rant

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

I agree Sean. These threads calling people out...are getting tiresome.

Townies post was one of the most honest I've seen in a long time. Loved it.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

I generally abide by the ATGATT rule, but just yesterday I jumped on the bike without my jacket, and took a little stroll through the neighborhood. Would you have thought I was a squid had you seen me on my bike yesterday while I wasn't wearing my jacket?

What says you didn't see this chick doing something stupid .1% of the time, and that the other 99.9% of the time, she's got all her gear? It's a poor assumption to make.

I also think it's kinda lame to think that everyone around you at the time is staring at you looking to see how you react to the other biker. Maybe some of them were looking at you thinking about how totally uncool you were because you weren't riding like her! Not everyone has the same opinions about other people on the road, and some people just plain don't give a fuck.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Red face Re: To the chick in shorts this morning on I-25...

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post

Riding all weekend long, I saw tons of people without gear. Coming to work the other day I saw a cop in a shortsleeve shirt and brain buckert (half helmet). I se more people in tshirts and no helmets at Boston's than I do anywhere else, yet we all still go there and hang out. It's not what I do, but who cares. Are we going to call out everyone who doesn't abide by the ATGATT rules? /rant
    agreed. One of the things I noticed about Boston's. Not my bag, but who cares, I can only be responsible for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    I agree Sean. These threads calling people out...are getting tiresome.

Townies post was one of the most honest I've seen in a long time. Loved it.
    Agreed as well.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    well dont give me the ammo to call you out then.. if you want to be a bleading vag and post about some chick in shorts thats cool.. but people like me will find people like a you being a fag.. come on man to make the post about how you would have to stop and pick up her skin off the road cuz your such a good person.. realy?? your about as gay as a 70's night club owner..

how about this.. if you had such the issue with her and wanting her to wear more gear, THEN WHY IN THE HELL DIDNT YOU TELL HER?!?!??!?!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?

ooooooooooo no wait you thought maybe she was a part of this forum right?? cuz every rider in the state is on here right??

nope..

you just wanted to start a circle jerk about how cool you are and how you wear your gear.. about how you shook your head so other cars would see you and blah you and blah you and blah you.. it was all about you.. you may have posted about some chick but 90% of that post was about you..
    Man, then it's a good thing your posting in this thread is about you keeping the peace and telling us how it really is!

Wow, someone on the internet called me gay. Gonna take that one to my grave for sure.

It irked me and it's the internet, so I posted it. Just like my post irked you and posted about it. Now we both have huge e-penises and nothing to do with 'em.

Since everyone knew this was exactly what this thread was going to be by the title and is apparently tired of threads like it, why'd you read it? Why'd you post about it? Why not just let it get burried?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

I will admit that I am all for gear and think its a great idea to wear at all times. I do on occasions make real short trips like 3-5 minutes tops and its tough to mentally tell myself, "Put on your gear!" I do ride with my flak jacket and gloves and I know one day I will probably pay for it.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Gear is hawt.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Now we both have huge e-penises and nothing to do with 'em.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    Actually, it's so huge, it's an f-penis!

Look, I don't go ATTGATT either and if ya call me a squid, you're probably right. My rant was me venting, if ya don't like it, don't read it!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Gold Member

Man, then it's a good thing your posting in this thread is about you keeping the peace and telling us how it really is!

Wow, someone on the internet called me gay. Gonna take that one to my grave for sure.

It irked me and it's the internet, so I posted it. Just like my post irked you and posted about it. Now we both have huge e-penises and nothing to do with 'em.

Since everyone knew this was exactly what this thread was going to be by the title and is apparently tired of threads like it, why'd you read it? Why'd you post about it? Why not just let it get burried?
    how about you be a bigger person and teach new riders better ways to handle them selfs??

how about not being a fag and posting about some girl and how she alone makes you look bad.. realy man take a big step back and try to figure out how some girl riding in shorts with all the rest of her gear makes you look bad.. try that for me.. or how about speeding makes us all look bad.. we got one rider in gear doing 85 and another olmost in full gear going even faster.. sounds like you both were in the wrong..

dont give me the crap about making people look bad.. im a stunter.. we get blaimed for ever wheelie thats ever done in traffic.. so for real man next time you see somthing you dont like just take it up with the person thats doing it.. try to help stop the cycle of the circle jerk..

watch this squidness, but i honestly am askin... wtf is ATGATT? sounds like a gun club to me...

just wondering

thanks!

brad "sqwidd" white

all the gear all the time = ATGATT
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    how about you be a bigger person and teach new riders better ways to handle them selfs??

how about not being a fag and posting about some girl and how she alone makes you look bad.. realy man take a big step back and try to figure out how some girl riding in shorts with all the rest of her gear makes you look bad.. try that for me.. or how about speeding makes us all look bad.. we got one rider in gear doing 85 and another olmost in full gear going even faster.. sounds like you both were in the wrong..

dont give me the crap about making people look bad.. im a stunter.. we get blaimed for ever wheelie thats ever done in traffic.. so for real man next time you see somthing you dont like just take it up with the person thats doing it.. try to help stop the cycle of the circle jerk..
    Fair enough, but every now & then everyone needs to vent. That's what I was doing. It's not about wrong & right, it's about get'n it off my chest and no one's required to read it or agree with me.

As far as the stunter thing goes, I think a lot of people consider all sportbikers to be stunters to a degree, but those of you actually doing it get the rawest deal b/c then you get actual riders give'n you shit.

when it comes to teach'n riders to ride better, I'm not that good of a rider myself and don't always do ATTGATT, but if help is wanted I'll the best I can.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by whitebrad View Post
    watch this squidness, but i honestly am askin... wtf is ATGATT? sounds like a gun club to me...

just wondering

thanks!

brad "sqwidd" white
    ATGATT = All The Gear All The Time
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    ATGATT = All The Gear All The Time
    yup, i'm a squid!

just wish i really had the extra arms.... mmm, that would feel like an orgy!

just wish i really had the extra arms.... mmm, that would feel like an orgy!
    7 strangers?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

i think that's an octopus... how many arms a squid got? like 20?

Quote Originally Posted by Medicjess View Post
    Does anybody have a rusty spoon for me to gouge my eyeballs out with now? lol
    Hahaha +1 Jess!!
    Whatever jack ass.

i think that's an octopus... how many arms a squid got? like 20?
    Now you're just brag'n!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]