Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: To the chick in shorts this morning on I-25...

Gold Member

Re: To the chick in shorts this morning on I-25...

Quote Originally Posted by chanke4252 View Post
    Do you ever do anything other than antagonize people and call them names? If so, I have seen no evidence of it in the short while I've been here.

GixxerCarrie's off didn't look so bad to me from the way the story sounded. I mean if I walked away with a little rash on your legs then I think I would consider myself lucky. I riding specific jeans, and while they probably won't be nearly as good as leathers, will still do an ok job compared to regular jeans. I'm purely a street rider so I'm more concerned about joint and bone injury, so I tend to focus on armor and padding than anything else.

My point of view is that as long as they wear helmets, and reduce the impact they have on my motorcycle insurance rates and health insurance premiums by reducing the money that insurance has to pay out to them or that they can't pay for because they don't have insurance, then I'm ok with it.
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes i ride a bike every now and then.. and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that in the short time here all you have seen is me call people names.. but i guess you couldnt grasp at maybe taking years of blaiming by the masses for every nut job that does a wheelie might get a little old.. i know i only show a few houndred post but do trust me i have over 2000 posts on this site.. i just got a little spanking a few months back for post whoring.. or was it a rick roll.. i cant remember..

just a little back ground for you and why i even joined this site..

i joined after many many talks of the shit that is talked on this site.. talk about riders that just like to do the same things as other from this site.. meet new riders.. hang out.. and yes ride.. but cuz they dont hang out with csc they are not good enough.. if they are seen riding in god help us shorts, threads are created and shit is spewed.. people hang out at shell and now its comes to a point that if you do your a squid.. no im not talking about the shell up there but down here in the springs.. i miss going there to meet new people.. people like me who find the so called mountain riding in this state to be a little sissy and decide to go more by way of stunt are called or sorry where called townies... thus the name.. so buddy i am here to shit back to the ones that want to talk shit about other riders that they dont know.. its what i have done for the last 4 years.. its not all that i do.. i do have some ok talks here and there..

so yes i am thinking i am the most hated persons on here.. besides kitesurfer... if you do not like my posts then you are more then welcome to put me on ignore.. dont worry if you do i wont get butt hurt..

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm yes i ride a bike every now and then.. and im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that in the short time here all you have seen is me call people names.. but i guess you couldnt grasp at maybe taking years of blaiming by the masses for every nut job that does a wheelie might get a little old.. i know i only show a few houndred post but do trust me i have over 2000 posts on this site.. i just got a little spanking a few months back for post whoring.. or was it a rick roll.. i cant remember..

just a little back ground for you and why i even joined this site..

i joined after many many talks of the shit that is talked on this site.. talk about riders that just like to do the same things as other from this site.. meet new riders.. hang out.. and yes ride.. but cuz they dont hang out with csc they are not good enough.. if they are seen riding in god help us shorts, threads are created and shit is spewed.. people hang out at shell and now its comes to a point that if you do your a squid.. no im not talking about the shell up there but down here in the springs.. i miss going there to meet new people.. people like me who find the so called mountain riding in this state to be a little sissy and decide to go more by way of stunt are called or sorry where called townies... thus the name.. so buddy i am here to shit back to the ones that want to talk shit about other riders that they dont know.. its what i have done for the last 4 years.. its not all that i do.. i do have some ok talks here and there..

so yes i am thinking i am the most hated persons on here.. besides kitesurfer... if you do not like my posts then you are more then welcome to put me on ignore.. dont worry if you do i wont get butt hurt..
    You telem Clownie
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

goddammit who gave him text resizing back?! Fuck!
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    That's because Clownie has BIG things to say!
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

I can understand your frustration, but I guess I just don't get the point of what I see as needlessly turning a conversation into something aggressive.

Still, I was just noting what I had observed over a short period of time, not trying to make any judgment about you. Your current handle has been on here since 05, so there obviously a history, but it's easy to get jaded by stuff like what you are talking about and lose perspective in the long run. I'm guilty of that at times on certain forums as well.

I don't know, I have never thought poorly of stunters, except the morons who rode through populated areas of campus on one wheel in the middle of the night without gear when I was in college. Those guys can eat a dick and made riding a bike pretty much impossible since the cops would pull over almost anyone they saw on a somewhat sporty bike in the area.

I don't really mountain riding is sissy, or not sissy. I don't really care what it is honestly. I don't like mountain riding because it's hard core, I like it because it's very dynamic and flowing. Kind of reminds me of snowboarding on powder (not typically dangerous or hard compared to other more dangerous types of riding, it's just that it feels right). I think this is something that comes down to the reasons why you ride a bike. People ride em for different reasons and yours seem to be more of an extreme mountain dew sort of thing.
    Last edited by chanke4252; Mon Aug 10th, 2009 at 08:45 PM.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    You telem Clownie
    thanks Numb_Nuts!!!

thanks Numb_Nuts!!!
    I like the fact I can still push your buttons punk.

Gold Member

u used to till i seen a pic of your old ass and found out that you may infact be a real ninja and used to ride camels with jesus..

u used to till i seen a pic of your old ass and found out that you may infact be a real ninja and used to ride camels with jesus..

Gold Member

dude with your post count at damn near 2000 post in like 5 months i cant seem to figure out when you have time to ride.. how about masterbate?? i know you dont have a girl.. your puter is your girl.. so do tell me how many words can you typ a minut cuz u my new hero.. 22 and you cant find anything better to do then hang out with people online..

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post

Are you one of those web stalkers that talks tough but really is an endo-emo kid???

Here is something for you to dream about tonight...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht9aOm7GL_k

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
    Are you one of those web stalkers that talks tough but really is an endo-emo kid???

yes i am one of thsoe web stalking self cutting freaks.. i stand at 4'10" and 360lbs...

i have yet to flip a stoppie on to myself.. had one that i was turnning a little buck me over the front.. i went one way and the bike the other.. but thanks bro for the vid.. not like i havnt seen a flipped stoppie before..

Am I too late to grab some popcorn for this?
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Gold Member

hahaha proly not..

dude with your post count at damn near 2000 post in like 5 months i cant seem to figure out when you have time to ride.. how about masterbate?? i know you dont have a girl.. your puter is your girl.. so do tell me how many words can you typ a minut cuz u my new hero.. 22 and you cant find anything better to do then hang out with people online..
    I masturbate while I am on here, in fact I am doing it now. Think thats a bad image? I'm at work most of the time I am here.
    Left-handed typing FTW!!!!
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

I know how to spell it, I just forgot the other "h". Heater's Avatar

Okay, that's it!! It's on!!! Flagpole, 3 o'clock!!!
    Go big or go home

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Am I too late to grab some popcorn for this?

I will bring the extra butter just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
    HAHAHA he is wearing an A stars t shirt.

I suppose its a side effect of working my ass off the past few years of my life and landing a job at home. The nice thing about that is I can ride whenever I want, and I do. I have put on 10k miles since I bought my bike in March, all of which was the "lame" mountain roads and track days you refer too. How's that Costco Bagger job treating ya?

That being said, you need to quit taking stuff so seriously and going personal, you twat. Lrn2lulz.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Gold Member

I suppose its a side effect of working my ass off the past few years of my life and landing a job at home. The nice thing about that is I can ride whenever I want, and I do. I have put on 10k miles since I bought my bike in March, all of which was the "lame" mountain roads and track days you refer too. How's that Costco Bagger job treating ya?

That being said, you need to quit taking stuff so seriously and going personal, you twat. Lrn2lulz.

hahahah calling me a twat and telling me not to take it so personal?!?!?!?!?!? dude your the man.. working at and all at the age 22.. and holy shit 10 k miles??????????? omg your so cool..

damnit im late for work i hope they dont fire me!!!!!!!!!!!

dude your the man.. working at and all at the age 22.. and holy shit 10 k miles??????????? omg your so cool..
    I already know that. Your affirmation of my superiority is unneeded.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Gold Member

dude i dont hav e time for this i am late for my 5.25 an hour bagging job!!!!!!!!!!

I don't enjoy being mean. Can't we just cuddle and whisper sweet nothings?
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd