Thread: Can these people stoop any lower?

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Can these people stoop any lower?

Dear Frank Schiavone

My name is Dawn Montero, I'm a lawyer and as you can see from the heading, this mail is written personally for you. Its about my late client whose name is Robert Schiavone, he was my friend and I was his solicitor until the point of his death, he died unfortunately in an accident alongside with his family.

Just after Robert died, his account officer got in touch with me and asked me to get in touch with any of his relatives both near and extended who could come and stand in as his next of kin to lay claim to his estate, money and etc all valued at nine point eight mill GBP (quite a sum, right)? I set about to do that, I wrote lots of letters to different organizations, embassies and etc so I could locate even one of his relative both near and far but all my efforts seemed to have hit a brick wall and just recently, the board of directors just informed me that I had just 14 days to get someone who can stand in as next of kin or the money would be considered as domiciliary and by that it would then be confiscated all in accordance to the laws of their company with respect to the abandoned property decree of the company. Let me now get straight to the point of my letter, considering the fact that I have been unable for the past eight years to get someone and I haven't been able to, I seek your assistance on this matter and the reason I seek your assistance is that you both bear the same last names, now two questions comes to your mind, is it legal and how do you put up the claim? I have the right documents for that and yes its legal.

Now my purpose for doing this is to get this fund for this purpose I seek your assistance cos I've been unable for the past eight years to get his next of kin, I know you must also ask what about the legal documents that we will need to get this done, you don't have to worry about that because I have all the needed documents that would make you have the legal right to make this claim before it gets confiscated in the next 14-15 days and so the money can be shared between us, I know there are other persons with the same last name as my late client and I even put up an advertisement for that and I received all sorts of mails and applications but after a little check, my 6th sense told me to use you instead. Can I trust you on this? I will make all necessary documents necessary for you to use to back up your claim. Please contact me by my number below or my alternate email which is ( dawn.montero@hotmail.com )
    and also give me your phone and fax numbers because you will appreciate the fact that as at now, constant communication is of the essence between us, so if anything new develops, I can call you immediately.

I wish you the best.
    Dawn Montero, Esq
    Phone: 011447624155288
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: Can these people stoop any lower?

You are RICH!!!!!

Dude, Dawn is an Esquire. You know royalty
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    yes its legal.
    What are you worrying about? He said it's legal! Are you impuning the word of Dawn Montero, Attourney at law?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Well, I have a brother and an uncle with the first name Robert. I hadn't heard from Uncle Bobby in a month or so, and he DOES have a family, but then it got hokey. Man, these slimeballs remind me of the guys in Cleveland that would read the obits and wedding announcements......so they could burglarize the homes while the people were at the wake or wedding. Just pond scum......and that's an insult to pond scum everywhere........
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

The bad part is the Engrish is improving.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    The bad part is the Engrish is improving.
    "...I seek your assistance cos I've been unable..."

This was a slip.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian