Thread: Hump Day Jokes

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Hump Day Jokes

Hump Day Jokes (stolen from a blog - http://www.third-option.com/WoW/2007/10/hump-day-jokes_24.html)

A visiting professor at the University of Montana is giving a seminar on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well that's a good start," says the professor, "Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've ever seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good," continues the professor, "I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" 15 students raise their hands.

"That's a great response," remarks the impressed professor, "has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" Three students raise their hands. "That's fantastic. But let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" asks the professor. One student in the back raises his hand.

The professor is astonished. He takes off glasses, takes a step back, and says, "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have slept with a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience." The redneck student replies with a nod and begins to make his way up to the podium. The professor asks, "Well, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost."

The student replies, "Ghost?!?" Dang, I thought you said ‘‘goats.’’

~*~*~*~

Once there was a little boy in church. He had to go to the bathroom so he told his mother, ''Mommy, I have to piss.''

The mother said, ''Son don't say piss in church. Next time you have to piss, say, 'whisper' because it is more polite.

The next Sunday, the little boy was sitting by his father this time, and once again, he had to go to the bathroom.

He told his father, ''Daddy I have to whisper.''

The father said, ''OK. Here, whisper in my ear.''

~*~*~*~

Three blondes were taking a walk in the country when they came upon a line of tracks.
    The first blonde said, "Those must be deer tracks!"
    The second blonde said, "No, stupid, anyone can tell those are rabbit tracks!"
    The third blonde said, "No, you idiots, those are horse tracks!"
    They where still arguing ten minutes later when a train hit them.

~wicked hump day love for all~
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Re: Hump Day Jokes

ba-dum-chssshhhhhh
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

A guy is driving from Virginia to Texas for a seminar and stops in a small town in Arkansas for the night. He goes to the bar to get himself a night cap, but as soon as he walks in, everyone stops and stares at him. The biggest guy in the bar comes over and leers at him "What's your name Stranger?" "I'm Tim sir, I'm not here to cause any trouble, I just want a drink." "That's nice Tim, what do you do?" Tim replies "I'm a taxidermist." "What the hell's a tackseedermist?" "I mount animals for a living." The redneck looks at his buddies and yells out "It's alright boys! He's one of us!"

A father and son are out for an evening stroll when the boy notices two dogs humping and asks "whats that?" The dad says "well son, thats how puppies are made".
    A few nights later the son walks in on his father and mother having sex. The embarrased father says "well son, this is how babies are made".
    The son says" well roll her over, I'd rather have a puppy".
    Whatdja learn?