Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Exclamation Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

Caesar Aka Ceez Aka Cravinmorehead needs our help.
    As some of you may know his Son was taken out of state with out his permission by his ex. This is basically kidnapping and is a very bad situation for the child and also for Caesar. He can get his soon back but its going to take an attorney which he can't afford so he is selling his bike. I propose we offer him a different solution, lets help his keep his bike and get his son back! I would like to come up with a way to help Caesar at this event. I know its short notice but two ideas that have been discussed is a Bikini bike wash and a Raffle.

So here is what I need from you. I need Ideas to help raise money, I need Raffle items to give away, and lastly I need you guys to make this event HUGE, and participate in what ever fun raising we do! Please if you have a contact that can help us with prizes (eg. Gear, Gift Certs, Tattoo's and so on) please contact me with how you can help. Lets help one of our own get his son back!

We will be doing a Fund Raising event this week at Hooters at 120th and Huron on Friday at 6:30. See the Social Events Forum for more info on this event.
    Last edited by Foolds; Wed Aug 12th, 2009 at 01:33 PM.

Re: Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=34519

Also refer to Grand Prix Bike Night Thread that Jim posted above for Bostons 8/19 Wednesday starting at 6. We are going to do a Bikini Wash with all proceeds going to Cesars legal fees. Donations can also be given(at both events)...so Please lets make both of these events a HUGE turnouts and show how the CSC family helps eachother out!

We got Ceez's wife Tiff coming for the bike wash...and a couple other beautiful ladies to wash your bikes too!

Dallas...can you bring some of the Dirty, Dirty South...Purty Please!
    Last edited by GixxerCarrie; Thu Aug 13th, 2009 at 02:11 PM.

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

Put me down for donating a free trackday CD.
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

This is Cesar and his son....Please show up to both events and help get him back from AZ!

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

I will be at both events ready to donate

Will see about getting a gift card from my work to donate...

So after a long day, I log into the CSC and I start reading this thread. And I must admit, I am at a total loss of words. I cannot believe the extent of generosity and empathy that this club displays. I have NEVER been the recipient of such a thing so I have to admit, I have no idea what to say let alone being filled with mixed emotions. I am just astounded by the selfless acts this club displays and I have no idea how I can even repay such a gesture.

So yes, as many of you know, a couple of weeks ago, my ex left the state with my 4 year old son, Diavan "Diaz" Bejarano, without my permission. I really cant go into much as this is a public forum and I am not too sure what I can divulge due to the engagement of lawyers. All I can say is that every single day I am filled with such mixed emotion because I just want my son back home and I will do anything. I have contracted a lawyer by the name of Joe Scheidler who specializes with paternal cases such as mine. The retainer alone is $2,500 which does not include the price of skip tracers out of state, Sheriffs for summons purposes, etc...which is the reason for selling my bike. I will do anything to get my son back and I appreciate everyones support.

The goal is to get my bike sold by this Friday so the Lawyer can start the petitions to get my son back. I know it might be a long shot but I am willing to wash cars, bar b que food, clean toilets, whatever I can to get this done. A big thank you to JJ, Erin, DK, Carrie, Chad....all of you for helping me. I know there are a lot more noble causes you guys could be fighting for but I am humbled and greatful that you guys as well as the rest of the CSC decided to help me.

Eternally Indebted,

Cesar Bejarano and Family
    For My Diavan

Ceasar, It is easy to do for someone like you....cause we all know you would do it for us. I may be out of line by speaking for all of us but you dont owe us or do you need to repay any of us. your a good friend and a great father. If it makes you feel better we are doing it for your boy, not you
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

I too will be there to donate!
    - 04 CBR 1KRR--***SOLD***
    - 08 Ducati 1098--Termi exhaust
    - 03 R6 (Track Bike)
    MRA #286

So for those of us who most likely wont be able to attend, will someone be able to set up a PP account where donations can be made? I know that was the main source of income when the club helped RYBO make it to one of his races right after he was laid off. Can we do that again?

Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...

R.I.P. Les Paul

What about doing a GIANT club garage sale one of these weekends? Everyone has some stuff they dont want that other people do that can be sold off to produce some $$. Every little bit helps right? What cha think?

Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...

R.I.P. Les Paul

I dont have much bro, but I can give a little something and ALOT of support. Although we haven't known each other long, you have extended a hand to me and I will do the same.

It sure is nice to see the support this young man is getting, way2go CSC.

Ill be where-ever I need to be, count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerves View Post
    So for those of us who most likely wont be able to attend, will someone be able to set up a PP account where donations can be made? I know that was the main source of income when the club helped RYBO make it to one of his races right after he was laid off. Can we do that again?
    We will be putting together a sexay csc girls calender, all the proceeds will go to Ceez. Those should be for sale after next week or so, we'll keep you posted.
    Whatever jack ass.

Queue up a PP account or something, I'm in.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    08 KTM Super Duke Rtard

I'm So Excited to see all the girls offer to take there clothing for Ceez!

There will be a raffle at hooters tomorrow I will try and post up a list of the items later today.

Raffle Tickets will have name and phone number on the back so you do not need to be present to win. If anyone can't make it and wants to buy some tickets please contact me and we will work something out. As for setting up a paypal account, we could use mine it is confirmed premier account unless there Caesar has one he would like us to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinbabe View Post
    We will be putting together a sexay csc girls calender, all the proceeds will go to Ceez. Those should be for sale after next week or so, we'll keep you posted.
    I'll buy two only if the details(when/where) of the photo shoot are revealed to me.
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

Quote Originally Posted by SaShWhO View Post
    I'll buy two only if the details(when/where) of the photo shoot are revealed to me.
    +1
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

The Photo Shoot Will be Guarded by My very angry guard dog Vegas. With me backing her up... Sorry fella's

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foolds View Post
    The Photo Shoot Will be Guarded by My very angry guard dog Vegas. With me backing her up... Sorry fella's
    She wasn't very angry last night.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Foolds View Post

we'll kick your ass and eat your dog.
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

I throw whatever I can at the bike wash next week.
    MRA #595
    01' YZF R6 RACE (Kinky Kylie)
    Facebook - Shawn Parrish

JJ.....I have a tattoo shop (friend of mine) that should be donating at least one gift certificate. I am making arrangements for either, 1) he will come (possibly with family) to the event at Boston's or 2) I will pick it up from the shop prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinbabe View Post
    Let me know when they are for sale, I will be piciking up a calender or two. It sucks to hear these kind of stories. Very similiar situation I been through and I know the stress it causes. Good luck

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by GixxerCarrie View Post
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=34519

Also refer to Grand Prix Bike Night Thread that Jim posted above for Bostons 8/19 Wednesday starting at 6. We are going to do a Bikini Wash with all proceeds going to Cesars legal fees. Donations can also be given(at both events)...so Please lets make both of these events a HUGE turnouts and show how the CSC family helps eachother out!

We got Ceez's wife Tiff coming for the bike wash...and a couple other beautiful ladies to wash your bikes too!

Dallas...can you bring some of the Dirty, Dirty South...Purty Please!

Why you asking Dallas? He only gets let out of his room like 3 times a year.

If I am off work I will come up and maybe bring some southies with. Bostons and hooters same deal.

Plus 1 on PP account
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Ok Paypal Addy is "(Sorry Paypal suspended My account due to this"). We are going to run Raffles Tomorrow at Hooters. And a raffle for the Tat's at Boston's. Tomorrows Raffle will Have 3 boxes each with a list of what will be raffled from that box.

Tickets will be $5 each or 5/$20 You need not be present to win as the tickets have name and phone number info on the back. You were able to buy tickets via paypal, but the don't think that raising money for Charity is a good thing I guess!
    Last edited by Foolds; Wed Aug 19th, 2009 at 01:42 PM.