Thread: Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Exclamation Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

Caesar Aka Ceez Aka Cravinmorehead needs our help.
    As some of you may know his Son was taken out of state with out his permission by his ex. This is basically kidnapping and is a very bad situation for the child and also for Caesar. He can get his soon back but its going to take an attorney which he can't afford so he is selling his bike. I propose we offer him a different solution, lets help his keep his bike and get his son back! I would like to come up with a way to help Caesar at this event. I know its short notice but two ideas that have been discussed is a Bikini bike wash and a Raffle.

So here is what I need from you. I need Ideas to help raise money, I need Raffle items to give away, and lastly I need you guys to make this event HUGE, and participate in what ever fun raising we do! Please if you have a contact that can help us with prizes (eg. Gear, Gift Certs, Tattoo's and so on) please contact me with how you can help. Lets help one of our own get his son back!

We will be doing a Fund Raising event this week at Hooters at 120th and Huron on Friday at 6:30. See the Social Events Forum for more info on this event.
    Last edited by Foolds; Wed Aug 12th, 2009 at 01:33 PM.