Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Re: Helping Ceez Get his son Back!

A portion of the profits from the Chicane day on 8/16 will be donated to this cause.

Ceez, I will be in touch on Monday to figure out how the best way to get funds to you is.

Scott

Damn Scott. Very generous of you.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Ok Here Is the List of the 3 Raffle Drawing Boxes Tickets are $5 Each or 5/$20

Each Item in the raffle will be have a ticket drawn for it. So if there are 3 items there will be 3 winners!

All of these are subject to change as I am trying to add more items up until the start of the event. If I have missed something you have offered to donate please let me know!

Raffle Sales Officially Start Now. Drawing will be around 9pm tomorrow night for the Items listed Below!

Box 1:
    1. Free Day Rental From Colorado Sport Bike Rentals
    2. Helmit Bag From 303 Cycle
    3. 2 Piece Valley Pool Cue From Game Exchange Of Colorado

Box 2
    1.Coys Tires/Reflections Window Tinting Free Tint Job
    2. Passions Parties By Stephanine $50 Gift Certificit www.loveyourpassion.com
    3. Helmit Bag From 303 Cycle

Box 3
    1. Free Track Day Cd From Ghostrider9
    2. Free Oil Change From 303 Cycle
    3. Racing Gas Cap For bike of your Choice From 303 Cycle
    4. 2 Piece Valley Pool Cue From Game Exchange Of Colorado
    Last edited by Foolds; Wed Aug 19th, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Why you asking Dallas? He only gets let out of his room like 3 times a year.

If I am off work I will come up and maybe bring some southies with. Bostons and hooters same deal.

Plus 1 on PP account
    LOL..didnt mean to leave you out T...lost touch with u since I deleted my Myspace and moved to facebook. Which by the way you should get one. Whomever you can bring from the South...would be awesome. Thanks T.

And Rybo..Thank you too. When Erin, JJ, and I started this...I had no idea just how much we are a family here. Kudos to all of us gettin together...So many Great people!

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

The cause strikes pretty close to home, as I'm dealing with similar issues... You've got my support for sure, Ceez.

I'll plan on heading up from the Springs, if anyone wants to ride up with me.

-Tim

Anyone interested in Sponsoring the Calendar please PM me.. we are doing $50 a page for sponsorships. The first run we will be printing should be done near the end of next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RYBO View Post
    A portion of the profits from the Chicane day on 8/16 will be donated to this cause.

Ceez, I will be in touch on Monday to figure out how the best way to get funds to you is.

Scott
    Scott, I dont know what to say...thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Assault View Post
    The cause strikes pretty close to home, as I'm dealing with similar issues... You've got my support for sure, Ceez.

I'll plan on heading up from the Springs, if anyone wants to ride up with me.

-Tim
    I appreciate it Tim, look forward to meeting you and hopefully more of the Southies on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolds View Post
    Anyone interested in Sponsoring the Calendar please PM me.. we are doing $50 a page for sponsorships. The first run we will be printing should be done near the end of next week.
    Thank you again JJ, I will ask around to some business owners as well.
    For My Diavan

Ceez, The next Fundraising item we have is about to go live here in just a moment!

JJ...I dont know what I would do without you guys, I have a meeting with a lawyer tomorrow morning, hoping he will take the $1000 down to get the ball rolling. My biggest fear is that she gets my son enrolled in a school out there before my petition goes in....I dont know..I am just emotionally drained right now but I appreciate you guys so much...thank you again JJ and CSC.
    For My Diavan

Silent Auction to Benefit Ceez! See this post!
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...828#post495828

im sorry to hear about the family issues Ceez... were all family here so let us know how we can help!

So Tomorrow at bike night we will be having another fundraising raffle to benefit Caesar's fight to get his son back. He has hired an Attorney with the money we raised from last Friday's Night event at Hooters as a down payment.

Below is a list of items I have for the raffle as of this moment. As you can see this drawing should satisfy you Tattoo junkies with 3 chances to win $100 Gift Certs to Old World Tattoo! The more times you enter the more times you can win! Same Price and Deal for the tickets as hooters $5 Each or $20/5

1. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Jeremy's Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Simms
    2. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Jeremy's Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Simms
    3. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Jeremy's Old World Tattoo – Donated By Gary Masters(GTN) and Renee Masters
    4. 1 Case Of Go Fast Energy Drink – Donated by Go Fast Energy
    5. 1 10-15 Lb Ham – Donated By Sir Bakke
    6. 1 Case Of Shocker Energy Drink - Donated By Shocker Energy

Thank you To ~Kat~, GTN, Spiderman, Skinbabe And Sir Bakke for helping me get prize items!
    Last edited by Foolds; Wed Aug 19th, 2009 at 12:32 PM.

So Tomorrow at bike night we will be having another fundraising raffle to benefit Caesar's fight to get his son back. He has hired an Attorney with the money we raised from last Friday's Night event at Hooters as a down payment.

Below is a list of items I have for the raffle as of this moment. As you can see this drawing should satisfy you Tattoo junkies with 3 chances to win $100 Gift Certs to Old World Tattoo! The more times you enter the more times you can win! Same Price and Deal for the tickets as hooters $5 Each or $20/5

1. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Wadsworth
    2. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Old World Tattoo – Donated by Old World Tattoo 64th And Wadsworth
    3. $100.00 Gift Certificate to Old World Tattoo – Donated By Gary Masters(GTN) and Renee Masters
    4. 1 Case Of Go Fast Energy Drink – Donated by Go Fast Energy
    5. 1 10-15 Lb Ham – Donated By Sir Bakke

Thank you To ~Kat~, GTN, Spiderman, And Sir Bakke for helping me get prize items!

Watch someone from the dirty south is going to win the Ham.

Also is there a way to enter without being there?
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Watch someone from the dirty south is going to win the Ham.

Also is there a way to enter without being there?
    You get a Certificate for the Ham... Then set up a time to get it.

Sorry No more Paypal Payments! Paypal Suspended my account due to Terms of use Violation for this use. I am working on dealing with this asap! I guess they don't like helping people get there Kids back!
    Last edited by Foolds; Wed Aug 19th, 2009 at 01:44 PM.

Thank you JJ for editing the location of the tattoo parlor. I appreciate it and I'm sure Jeremy will as well. As for the ham, we all know that the more tickets you buy, the better chance you have of winning, ask SUMO. I have spoken with Jeremy that has so graciously offered up the 2 $100 gift certificates from Old World Tattoo at 64th and Simms, and he plans to attend tonight. Please feel free to share your appreciation with him for the awesome donation he has made! As a fellow rider and a father, I know he completely understands what Ceasar is going through right now!

More Items Added!

All Paypal Payments Are suspended Paypal Suspended my account due to Terms of use violation from this Raffle!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kat~ View Post
    Thank you JJ for editing the location of the tattoo parlor. I appreciate it and I'm sure Jeremy will as well. As for the ham, we all know that the more tickets you buy, the better chance you have of winning, ask SUMO. I have spoken with Jeremy that has so graciously offered up the 2 $100 gift certificates from Old World Tattoo at 64th and Simms, and he plans to attend tonight. Please feel free to share your appreciation with him for the awesome donation he has made! As a fellow rider and a father, I know he completely understands what Ceasar is going through right now!
    I rule!
    All praise the Snow God, for he let's us Ride!!

All Paypal Payments Are suspended Paypal Suspended my account due to Terms of use violation from this Raffle!

Felon
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

Big thanks to Shocker Energy Drinks... they are going to sponsor the calendar and have offered any way they can help. Check out their website www.getshocker.com
    Whatever jack ass.

So is there a new paypal account set up or what? An account for people who don't want a calendar or any shit?
    Last edited by BHeth; Thu Aug 20th, 2009 at 03:43 PM.

Just to flat Donate? Foolds@aol.com I just can't sell fundraiser Raffle tickets off paypal.

Thanks.

wow... I just read most of this thread,I honestly had no idea what I was donating money toward when having my bike washed at the last bike night and now I'm certainly glad I did! Though I don't know you Ceez best of luck to you...

Let me know when those calendars come out as I will deffinately purchase 1 or 2 {=0)