Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Calender for Ceez...

Member Yearly Supporter Jtigger's Avatar

Re: Calender for Ceez...

Quote Originally Posted by Skinbabe View Post
    Okay, need some ideas for the cover and need to know who will be there for the entire shoot to be in it. We are going to have two ducs, a street and a race for the cover. I kinda was thinking something sexay with our riding jackets... I wanna keep a theme (where we all kinda match at least) for the cover. What do you girls think?
    I guess that means I need to wash my white jacket that is covered in rain splashback and grime. Not looking so sexy right now.

ok leah sounds good cant wait!! Ill be there erin from 730 on all I have is my black riding jacket ??? or I can punk shawns silver and white one...LOL let me know??

Okay, need some ideas for the cover and need to know who will be there for the entire shoot to be in it. We are going to have two ducs, a street and a race for the cover. I kinda was thinking something sexay with our riding jackets... I wanna keep a theme (where we all kinda match at least) for the cover. What do you girls think?
    I've been borrowing JJ's race leather...it's huge and not really sexy. Does someone have an extra one I could borrow for the cover? And what about everyone in heels, denim shorts and white tanktop?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtigger View Post
    I have white garters from my bridal corset and may have white unworn stockings. Want me to bring? Although I don't have bottoms to attach the garters to since they attached my corset but we could make it work.
    I saw some at Fascinations and VS that might work, I just need to find the cash. Thanks though.
    So who lit the fuse on your tampon?
    "Panic, chaos and rampant innuendo. All in a day's work."
    "Your life is right now. It's not later! It's not in that time of retirement. It's not when the lover gets here. It's not when you've moved into the new house. It's not when you get the better job. Your life is right now. It will always be right now. You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it's not ever going to get better than right now--until it gets better right now!"
    Passion Parties by Stephanie

Soon, soon you will be mine...my precioussss...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    I've been borrowing JJ's race leather...it's huge and not really sexy. Does someone have an extra one I could borrow for the cover? And what about everyone in heels, denim shorts and white tanktop?
    Ask chris if you can borrow one of my 2 jackets
    We are goddesses among men!

I will be there tomorrow night, and will plan to stay for the whole shoot. Please let me know if we are needing riding gear of any kind as I am driving (Mother Goose is bringing up the bike) and I will have the rearstand with me so I won't be WEARING my gear but can certainly bring it.

I am gear whore..but all my stuff is way to big for you! I'll bring my jackets though just in case. I only have 6. lol.

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by GixxerCarrie View Post
    I am gear whore..but all my stuff is way to big for you! I'll bring my jackets though just in case. I only have 6. lol.
    you can never have too many jackets

Quote Originally Posted by Reyven View Post
    you can never have too many jackets

AMEN! Now convince Ty of that so I can buy the new shift mesh one I want.

I have an extra phoenix that I think is a medium I can bring. We are bringing our rear stand as well just in case!

I would have to borrow a riding jacket...since I don't really think mine is sexay...in the market for a new one (Just need to get on the ball with my good friend Carrie and head down to GrandPrix!!!...hint hint!!!)

I personally like the idea of matching outfits, like Steph said....mini skirts and tanks. Somethin' easy.

Quote Originally Posted by nattynoo View Post

I personally like the idea of matching outfits, like Steph said....mini skirts and tanks. Somethin' easy.

+1 on the matching, although it might be a little late in the game to find matching skirts and tanks? erin had mentioned maybe jackets, bras, and jeans?

I have a few different short denim skirts if you decide to go that route if anyone needs to borrow one. They are probably size 5, maybe 3. The skirts wouldn't need to be the exact same one, I wouldn't think. It'd still look good if everyone had just a denim skirt.
    ~AmBeR MaRiE~
    2005 Yamaha R6

+1 on the matching, although it might be a little late in the game to find matching skirts and tanks? erin had mentioned maybe jackets, bras, and jeans?
    I'm game for this, as I don't really own skirts.
    "Your life is right now. It's not later! It's not in that time of retirement. It's not when the lover gets here. It's not when you've moved into the new house. It's not when you get the better job. Your life is right now. It will always be right now. You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it's not ever going to get better than right now--until it gets better right now!"

Well you all better figure it out before I drag my butt up from the South...So I know what to bring!!!!!

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by GrlRdr View Post
    I have a few different short denim skirts if you decide to go that route if anyone needs to borrow one. They are probably size 5, maybe 3. The skirts wouldn't need to be the exact same one, I wouldn't think. It'd still look good if everyone had just a denim skirt.
    I think I might have been a size 3 when i was 12 i might could get a leg in now

Yes, bring your gear in case we decide to go that route. Also bring a jean skirt if you have one (or bring a few in case people dont have one) and maybe just a white wife beater would work.
    Whatever jack ass.

Yes, bring your gear in case we decide to go that route. Also bring a jean skirt if you have one (or bring a few in case people dont have one) and maybe just a white wife beater would work.
    Last time I wore a skirt I was getting married!
    I's got jeans or some I can cut off to shorts

amen girl I am right there too on that!

If anyone has an extra jacket I could borrow if we go that route as mine is really UGLY! haha, but it does the job! I have a few skirts but none are denim but they're SHORT! haha Ok, so we can hopefully all chat tonight. I know I personally won't have time to go shopping for anything tomorrow! My patient schedule is crazy!

Terri is coming down to help with hair and make up too and there is a place there to get ready!! Please call me if you need anything, see you all at 730!!!
    Whatever jack ass.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

I'll bring my white leather (Kat), my red/white racing leathers and any other clothes that might work just in case someone can use them.
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Thu Aug 20th, 2009 at 09:02 AM.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Terri is coming down to help with hair and make up too and there is a place there to get ready!! Please call me if you need anything, see you all at 730!!!
    Sweet! I just got off the phone with Aveda and they can't send anyone since it was such short notice. Sounds like we're more than covered though! I'll find out later today what time I can be there.

LOL. Well the 3's run a little big --> closer to a size 5. I've had these for quite some time! I don't wear denim skirts anymore. Don't know why I still have them.
    ~AmBeR MaRiE~
    2005 Yamaha R6

Quote Originally Posted by GrlRdr View Post
    LOL. Well the 3's run a little big --> closer to a size 5. I've had these for quite some time! I don't wear denim skirts anymore. Don't know why I still have them.
    Its all good, was just giving you a hard time.

I'm bringing extras on knee highs...corset...heels...just in case anyone needs something to add to their outfit.

I was up until 1am this morning finishing mine

Hopefully I don't look too tired tonight