is there such a thing as good service anymore? I made an appointment w/them a week and a half ago for a saftey inspection at 9am. The guy said that it would only take an hour and i was first on the list. Well, i live in lakewood so i said r u sure it will be done in an hour, he said it would be done around an hour, so i said good enough. Luckly i have friends up in boulder to hang out w/. So i dropped off the bike at 9 sharp they said it should be done in an hour of 2, np. 3hrs pass and no call, so i called them up and they said that it hasnt been looked at but they will very soon. Other hr and a half had pass no call, by this time i got to get back for a bachelor party, so i called them back up and guess what they said. The guy who is going to work on your bike is at lunch, as soon as he gets back he will start working on it. WOW, i said no thanks i am coming over to pick it up. This just sucks, my next shop i will try i guess will be vickery. So it is just hard to find somebody to service motorcycles and be honest about it.
Jay