Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is one stupid bitch!

This is one stupid bitch!

Palin defends claim that health care plan creates 'death panels'

It's one thing to say something stupid, but another to explain how stupid you are in great detail, over and over again. We get it Sarah, you are both stupid AND ignorant!
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Re: This is one stupid bitch!

Watch Monday night's Daily Show. He rips her about about all this. t's funny as fuck because he pulls a quote from her saying "Stop making things up" and uses it as a rebuttal against her death panel argument.

Stupid Bitch...
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Maybe she'll say that Stephen Hawking would be dead if he were a British citizen and had to deal with NHS like Investor's Business Daily***.

Sarah Barracuda might find the insurance waters a bit tougher when she loses her cushy state-run healthcare and tries to get Trig private insurance. Here's a Google search of "Down's Syndrome Insurance Denied". Only 822,000 results.

***Which the dumb fucks at IBD had to walk back from when Hawking released a statement that yes, he's still British, and that he'd be dead without the care NHS provided him. I guess he needs to program the computer that talks for him with a British accent so that dim rightwingers can get their lies straight.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    08 KTM Super Duke Rtard

Yeah, I wish she would shut her whore mouth so I could hear the truth and integrity from Obammy and the left.

http://lonestartimes.com/2009/08/13/...son-lee-forum/

http://www.search-engine.com/archive...healthcare.php

she may be dumb but at least she's stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Yeah, I wish she would shut her whore mouth so I could hear the truth and integrity from Obammy and the left.

http://lonestartimes.com/2009/08/13/...son-lee-forum/

http://www.search-engine.com/archive...healthcare.php
    There are many legitimate viewpoints against obama's healthcare plan, it's just that Palin isn't smart enough to know what they are. Instead she just tries to spout GOP rhetoric to rile up the hillbilly masses with buzz words and blatant ignorance of the issue that do little but demonstrate how insanely stupid she actually is (oh so ungodly stupid).

So yes, given that, I do "wish she would shut her whore mouth" given that she does the opposing parties absolutely no good given that they will undoubtedly be associated with her moronic ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by chanke4252 View Post
    There are many legitimate viewpoints against obama's healthcare plan, it's just that Palin isn't smart enough to know what they are. Instead she just tries to spout GOP rhetoric to rile up the hillbilly masses with buzz words and blatant ignorance of the issue that do little but demonstrate how insanely stupid she actually is (oh so ungodly stupid).

So yes, given that, I do "wish she would shut her whore mouth" given that she does the opposing parties absolutely no good given that they will undoubtedly be associated with her moronic ramblings.
    Well put.^^^
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Let me guess. George Bush is the stupidest person you have ever seen. And Sarah Palin is even more stupider. And Glenn Beck is the stupidestest of the stupid. And all republicans who don't follow the messiah are redneck ignorant hillbillys who are even more stupiderest than the rest. Talk about rhetoric. get over yourself.

Where can I sign up to be on these death panels? I am more than qualified to determine if grandma gets another year or not. It may depend on how slow she drove in front of me on the way to the panel meeting though.
    CEO, Angry Marmot Motorsports
    07 Passion Red Kawi 650R

Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6 View Post
    Let me guess. George Bush is the stupidest person you have ever seen. And Sarah Palin is even more stupider. And Glenn Beck is the stupidestest of the stupid. And all republicans who don't follow the messiah are redneck ignorant hillbillys who are even more stupiderest than the rest. Talk about rhetoric. get over yourself.
    Negative ghost rider. There are intelligent republicans out there, it's just that Palin and the crack news team at fox news aren't among them. And Bush was the worst thing for the GOP in years and did a bang up job in assisting with the decimation of any hold the repubs had over our government, essentially handing everything over to the democrats on a silver platter while he was playing cowboy.

Fiscally, I'm more of a republican, but in regards to social issues I'm more of a democrat. If I had to guess, none of the headliners of either party are going to be the cause of anything that great. There IS a balance to be struck that doesn't necessitate carelessly spending every nickel and dime that we have, or flexing our muscles and enacting some sort of evangalistic agenda like a bunch of morons.

Either way, I'll take almost anything, including another G-Dub, over some half-retarded religious nutcase like palin who can barely form a coherent sentence of her own.

^^^Good posting, I agree.

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Either way, I'll take almost anything, including another G-Dub, over some half-retarded religious nutcase like palin who can barely form a coherent sentence of her own.
    Maybe that's the GOP's plan all along? "You hated Bush, but look at this dumb bitch we let talk! Makes the rest of our lineup look like saints!"
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

SOMEONE

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zetaetatheta View Post
    She's to stupid to fuck!
    I'd give it try. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers in it.

ETA: Maybe when she was asked what she reads... She should have said she doesn't read those liberal rags that Katy Currit might consider the gospil. But she was trying to relate and lied and got busted. But if she is a "stupid bitch" at least she is drawing negitive attention to the obama care that it needs and the little people (that they claim to be representing) just get the shaft on. I say attack her opinions with facts that prove her wrong because when you just attack her to take attention away from her message. Well it just makes me think that she might be on to something and should be listened to.
    Last edited by DavidofColorado; Sun Aug 16th, 2009 at 09:30 AM.

The problem is that so much of what she says is just so incredibly asinine and moronic. I guess it just doesn't make sense to me to dignify that sort of blatant stupidity with anything at all. It's almost like debating a child's ramblings about an imaginary purple dinosaur roaming around in the back yard, rather than just playing along or laughing about it with the kid. The main difference is that she's a grown woman and supposedly a politician of some sort so she should be held to a slightly higher standard than an 8 year old (ie. it's no longer cute).

I am not of the camp that assumes that any debate is good debate. Debating something with made-up facts and bullshitting is pretty much worthless noise imo, and that's all I've heard from her lately (or ever). Her wonderful use of buzz words isn't much better either. God I HATE neocons, and the fact that they have become the face of the republican party lately. That's one way to ensure that we keep moving further and further left as a nation (which isn't necessarily good)

Typically when Palin spouts off I just laugh and know that late night TV will be good that night.
    Last edited by chanke4252; Sun Aug 16th, 2009 at 09:59 AM.

I listened to one ignorant and stupid fuck republican for 8 years (Jan 2001 to Jan 2009) and I refuse to ever listen to another, especially a daff cunt like Palin--ever.
    So you just dismiss her out of hand. Kind of arrogant isn't it?
    I'm sick of listening to stupid fuck democrats pissing on us while telling us its just rain.
    You should admit that you would have hated W. no matter what he said. I think a politician that stupidly gets involved in a local law enforcement matter by saying they acted stupidly earns the title of stupid bitch too.
    Last edited by DavidofColorado; Sun Aug 16th, 2009 at 10:04 AM.

She's to stupid to fuck!
    Based on your grammar skills, you two would be a good pairing.

I think the mistake people make is assuming that all republicans are neocons, or not understanding the distinction. I will never listen to a neocon...ever, but I will definitely give a non-neocon republican a chance. The reliance on fear and scaring the population into going along with an ass backwards and misleading ideology is, how you say, dumb (ie. death panels).

There IS a way to make the argument against obama's plan without resorting to inappropriately frightening wording and boogeyman imagery, and it has to do specifically with overall lower quality of service received at healthcare facilities rather than blatant refusal of service because you're old (a preposterous idea). My father is a doctor (against government sponsored healthcare) and has quite a bit to say on this topic, and he can make the argument well and without demonizing someone or scaring you into sharing his opinion, which is obviously palin and friends' main goal.
    Last edited by chanke4252; Sun Aug 16th, 2009 at 10:43 AM.

I dismiss her because she is stupid--nothing more nothing less. Maybe you should admit your hatred of democrats and anything they do--so what is the difference, typical hypocritical behavior of the right. This country has been fucked up by republicans far worst than any democrat, and no matter how you spin it won't change that fact. I'm sick of republicans trying to scare folks with their death squads, Iraqi 911 links, and the sky is falling BS unless they are in office. They do this while lining their pockets and that of their cronies with billions of tax payers dollars not giving a god damn about anyone but themselves. Ever ask yourself why gas hasn't risen to $5 a gallon while Obama has been in office--I'm sure you haven't. Also trust your insurance company to do what is in your best interest and see how that turns out. Yes, I hate the republican party and everything it stands for--period. Does that clear it up for you.
    Clear as mud. I never advocated for the GOP to get into power again. But the Democraps are going to do something so henis that they will hand over power. Then we get to do it all over again. I am not clear on who your talking about ruining the country with billions in payoff either. That could go either way. The DNC has a paper trail to back up that accusation. Also I don't think Bush had any direct effect on gas prices either. If you can prove it I think you should other wise you are just slandering him. And he has proven to be smarter than the DNC because he has hidden it so well.
    I did wonder why the gas prices only went down when an election comes around and then shoot back up when they were over? But last I checked gas wasn't cheap either. Its not $4 or even $5 but $2.50 is pretty damn high. And Obama dragging the economy down with spending is de-valueing the dollar which means it takes more dollars to buy oil but the economy sucks so gas is still low. But its ticking back up just like when Bush was in office.
    Oh, I forgot what wonderful tax hikes that have been put into place under Obama's watch. When he said he wouldn't raise taxes one cent I knew he was lieing. He should have said taxes won't be raised just one cent but many cents and it won't be a direct tax either since you won't be working you will see it in the things that you buy instead no matter how much you make a year.
    But you are still in love and just love to hear him talk. Good for you. Maybe he should get out of office and make records instead because his ideas suck in the real world.
    I don't love either party but I hate the dems a little more because they seems so evil no matter what they do. IMHO.
    Last edited by DavidofColorado; Sun Aug 16th, 2009 at 10:38 AM.

Gas prices have somewhat to do with bush being backed by big oil. Gas prices go down to make it seem like he's doing a good job to improve the chances that another oil friendly republican will be elected. Pretty good strategy on oil company's parts honestly. I really don't take any offense to that sort of thing either for some reason, even if it is in efforts to portray a picture that's not entirely true, but that's hardly just a right wing thing.

Oil prices are just so fubar, it's ridiculous. Between traders and companies intentionally artificially driving the prices up, and opec cutting production because they based their spending on oil being valued at $70 a barrel and other stupidly high prices, there's just no way we'll ever know what it's REALLY worth. It's hard to use gas prices to gauge anything as they currently stand. Maybe once they've been steady for a while and oil companies stop jacking with the prices as much as they have been in the past couple of years.

I drink your milkshake, I drink it up bitches.
    Last edited by chanke4252; Sun Aug 16th, 2009 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    Based on your grammar skills, you two would be a good pairing.
    I'm not the best at building a coherent sentence, however I believe this is more of a spelling issue than a grammar one.

He misspelled "too" but didn't screw up basic sentence structure.

Carl

Long Distance Gear Checklist 2002 Hayabusa - Now with 100,000+ miles!

Is your name Sarah Palin?--if not then that is not what I said. Please point out where I called Pandora 11 a cunt, of course you can't because that is not what I said. I called Palin a cunt. I stick by that. Do not twist my words, I said what I meant and I meant what I said. Let's see if I can clear it up a little for ya, IMHO Sarah Palin is a stupid, ignorant, daff, whore, cunt. Nowhere is Pandora 11 mentioned. It is not about you--sorry.
    No but you would call her a cunt if she was in Palin's position wouldn't you? It doesn't matter who they are its what they say and you are against the message not the messenger.
    I mean is their any member of the GOP or even libratarian that you would support? I betting they are all stupid rednecks and stupid cunts. But please prove me wrong and improve my opinion of you.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Let me get a few cocktails in me and then .......................................
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

God. Leave for a few daze and nothing changes

Here's something:

http://slate.msn.com/id/2109218/
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV