Thread: Car and Bike Show Colorado Springs

Exclamation Car and Bike Show Colorado Springs

Warriors for Charity wants to invite your organization to the our car and bike show on August 22, 2009 from 8am till 4pm to support the Colorado Springs Foster Care Program being held at the Citadel Mall "Sportsman Warehouse". We are trying to raise money for school supplies and clothes for these awesome children. We will have 12 different classes and dash plaques made out of real US Army Dog Tags. Bounce house for the children and dunk tank. Hooter girls will be out for photos with cars and participants. For more information email me at warriorsforcharity@live.com or call me 719-369-8653 Don Harris. We will also have Altitude Speed Channel out for coverage.

Re: Car and Bike Show Colorado Springs

might have to swing in for this one

Come on by and ask for Don Harris thats me and let me shake your hand...we have the Ruff Ryders and several other clubs around Colorado that will be attending hoping to have just a wonderfull day....

is there an entry fee if we want to be in the show? i have done some cosmetic mods lately that i may want to show off.

motorcycles are $20.00 and like I said all fees are being donated to the Foster Care Program. Come on out will set you up in the same area as the Ruff Ryders...if you are sure you are coming out just email me at warriorsforcharity@live.com and give me name phone number year make model of bike and you will get preregistration price of $15.00.

Just a update we have received many donation giveaways...to include $250 towards new set of tires, outback steakhouse $45 dinner certificates, $150 H&H Tire gift card, $150 walmart gift card, $50 sams card, base dynos from Performance Revolution, movie passes tinsel town, family passes ITZ and Mr. Biggs, several $50 off tattoo certificates from Hot Rods Tat and free Piercings and a $650.00 Tattoo Giveaway from Tattoo X. And more coming in daily. Will be taking donations for the drawings at 3:00pm.

Pictures at Warriors For Charity (Warriors For charity) | MySpace Thank you for all that came out was a complete success. Had almost 200 cars and bikes and allready looking forward to next year!!!!! Had hot cars and hot girls and raised money for the Foster Children. Once again THANKS!!!!