Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embassy Suites Hotel for PPIR weekend

Embassy Suites Hotel for PPIR weekend

Ok here are the details!!!

May 20-22, Embassy Suites Hotel, Colorado Springs
    7290 Commerce Center Dr
    Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919
    1-719-599-9100

Same place we stayed and RULED last year!!! They are blocking parking off for our bikes again this year. FREE DRINKS and FREE B FAST Also included. Perty good spread for BFAST also....

Room rates are as follows.... They went up due to the hotel industry...

-Single King bed Suite=$99 plus tax

-Double room Suite=$109 plus tax

We have 15 rooms as of right now. They can not FOR SURE block us togather because we are all calling in sepperatly!

PLEASE PM me after you get your room so i know how many we have available and can up date this post.

1.) Haywood
    2.) Kyle (Jmetz)
    3.) Nate Harrington
    4.) Wahooman
    5.) TaZ8U
    6.) BARN
    7.) Chanda
    8.) Cleveland
    9.) Scribbler
    If guns kill people then i can blame my pencil for mis-spelled words!!!! (Larry the cable guy)

Re: Embassy SUits Hotel for PPIR weekend

Free drinks, eh? Is this only applicable with the group discount? My GF and I might be cruising down there for a day, but might consider the weekend if the weather and prices are right.

What's the parking like at the race (for a bike)? After watching the "Bike Theft, Part 1" on TWT, I'm apprehensive about parking my bike. Didn't someone in the club get their bike jenked there last year?
    02' R1

NOPE any time you stay at the suits you get that!!
    If guns kill people then i can blame my pencil for mis-spelled words!!!! (Larry the cable guy)

Quote Originally Posted by wraithR1";p="186198
    Free drinks, eh? Is this only applicable with the group discount? My GF and I might be cruising down there for a day, but might consider the weekend if the weather and prices are right.

What's the parking like at the race (for a bike)? After watching the "Bike Theft, Part 1" on TWT, I'm apprehensive about parking my bike. Didn't someone in the club get their bike jenked there last year?
    Oops ... looks like Chad answered what I was going answer...

Parking at the race isn't that bad ... you get to park closer to the track and there are a TON of bikes parked out there. You always run a risk of something happening to your bike if you park it in a public place ... but I don't know of anyone who's bike was messed with last year
    '05 Titanium 1000RR

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    Unfortunately, Mike C's bike got stolen last year. Then again, he did leave them the ignition key.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Re: Embassy Suites Hotel for PPIR weekend

Coolio! Thanks ladies and gents!
    02' R1

1 Room Booked
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

So there is 50 spots filled up for the suite and only 4 rooms? COme on peeps Lets fill these rooms up!!!

I know you wanted a PM Chad, but I'm lazy like this...

1 more room booked.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

1 more booked
    Jon

Room Booked

Beauty fades, Dumb last forever.....

Owned by the Taebo Cow...

Room booked.
    Cleveland

Lots of people have bought suite tickets, but not too many are booked at the hotel. Where is everyone else staying.....??

Denver.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Wahooman";p="189015
    Lots of people have bought suite tickets, but not too many are booked at the hotel. Where is everyone else staying.....??
    The number at the hotel is always less than the number at the suite. Some folks buy into the suite for raceday only (suite access, pit access, catered lunch, comfortable viewing in case of hot and/or wet weather, etc.) and thus have no need for accommodations. Others may live close to PPIR, stay with friends, or choose to drive back and forth each day.

I plan to go to PPIR on both Saturday and Sunday and choose to stay at the hotel. Does it cost more than driving back and forth? For most folks, probably so. For me, I would have to get up earlier, get home later, spend 3 hours each day driving back and forth, $10 per trip bike / $20 per trip car in gas, feel more exhausted each day, and miss out on spending time there with friends for the weekend. For me, the hotel is just part of the weekend entertainment package.
    Nate
    '07 CBR600RR

What Nate said.....
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

1 more room booked

I guess the wayits looking we are going to have a SMALL group of people at the hotel this year.

Still rooms available if you want!!!

I heard that everybody is packing into Jeff's house. Personally, I'm just happy I'll have my own bathroom, not to mention bed.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

yeah you remember BIG TUBAS house the first year!!!! Having to listem to the dueling bears!!! And the sleeping bag races down the stairs?!!! Own bed, FREE drinks, good bfast and AC!!! Own shower!!

Yeah, it was a little packed. But how about those steaks and skrimps!! That may verywell have been worth it, alone.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Are there still rooms available?
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Quote Originally Posted by Vance";p="198242
    Are there still rooms available?
    I imagine there should be. Definitely call them and book, if you're interested. Tell'em you're with the CSC.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

YES YES there are still rooms available!!!