Thread: Bishops Castle 08/25/09

Bishops Castle 08/25/09

So I took a couple of days off to to ride and Plan "A" fell through so I am thinking plan "B" a trip to Bishop's Castle with a night of camping. The only way I have taken in the past has been by car and shooting down
    I-25 to 165. I am thinking there is a better route to take on the bike, but not sure what that would be. If anybody can suggest a nice route for this ride please let me know. I am planning on riding out Thursday morning and returning Friday evening, but the plan is flexible, as I do not need to be back untill Sunday night for the Bronco Game. If I am enjoying the trip I may extend it out a night or two. If anybody happens to be off work and is up for making the trip let me know; the more the better. If not, a good route is appreciated.

Re: Bishops Castle 08/25/09

If its a twisty ride you want, go through Decker to Woodland Park and go west on 24 to Teller CR 1. Take 1 south to 11, take the fork left at the church, and stay south into Fremont County. 11 will join 9, so keep south on 9 to Hwy 50. Take 50 east to 115 and go south on 115 into Florence. Turn south on Hwy 67 to Hwy 96. Take 96 west to whatever the road is that goes south to the castle.