Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MRA Final Round this Weekend! Print 2for1 Flyer & come out. Only an hour from Denver!

Exclamation MRA Final Round this Weekend! Print 2for1 Flyer & come out. Only an hour from Denver!

Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Re: MRA Final Round this Weekend! Print 2for1 Flyer & come out. Only an hour from Den

Jim, can you post the schedule too? Couple people have asked me about it and I can't edit out the double header stuff.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Re: MRA Final Round this Weekend! Print 2for1 Flyer & come out. Only an hour from Den

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    Jim, can you post the schedule too? Couple people have asked me about it and I can't edit out the double header stuff.

Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Come by Calendars from Jims Pit...Us girls will be there!

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by GixxerCarrie View Post
    What will you be wearing??
    No doubt about the future, No regrets about the past!

Quote Originally Posted by hcr25 View Post
    What will you be wearing??
    +1
    MRA#669
    Big Thanks To
    Vanmar Racing
    Unink Printworks
    Rebellion Motorsports
    Pero Motorsports
    J&K Racing
    Fay Myers Motorcycle World

lol..Chothes....

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by GixxerCarrie View Post
    Is mostly everyone going?
    Last edited by Reyven; Thu Aug 27th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.

Come on out guys. It's going to be a phenomenal weekend of LOR - ladies racing (some of those ladies will blow your mind). The LOR grid continues to grow. It's an important grid for all of us. Last race there were 10 or 11 of us. And it's ever-growing.

Come see fast boys going even faster (ROR on Sunday will pretty much fix the crack addiction of watching), and calender girls with nothing on but an umbrella. (kidding on the last one)

I am soooo excited for this weekend. It's the grand finale'. Come play with us and have a great weekend.

Jim posted the schedule and the 2 for 1. Come support us all. It really means a ton to see you guys in the pits and supporting us and keeping us happy and joyous. It keeps us picked up and really makes it just that much more fun for all of us who get nervous or those that just enjoy your company around us.

I can't wait. Bring it!!!
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Ill be there on Sunday for sure.
    Hold on to your butts.

07 GSXR-600

I'm a slow newb in the back in the races, but come find me. Most people know who Terri is. 391.

I would love to meet you and everyone who comes out. And everyone is more then welcome in my pit area.

I will be pitted closer to the entrance where you drive in. Find me and come say hai!!! I would love it. I'm sooo nervous so it would really rock.
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Thu Aug 27th, 2009 at 10:47 PM.

2005 SV650S Street

planning on camping out for the weekend...so if anyone needs a pit bitch, I'm the bald guy

I think I'll try and get out there this weekend. Whats the entry fee for spectators?
    Brian - 09 Buell 1125CR

Good luck to all of the racers! Wish I could make it out. Be safe and ride fast!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

.. See you there! Oh btw, I think it's $10 to get in
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

ill be goin slow : /

VANMAR!!!!
    Bridgestone Tires
    www.fastermotorsports.net
    www.youngbloodracing.com
    www.chicanetrackdays.com

Erik Cromer |MRA #611

Great time today. My co-worker #100 did really well.. Heading out tomorrow also..

Everyone come out! Support our fellow racers and buy a Calendar!

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

I'll be riding roller coasters. good luck to all that are racing.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Senior Member Yearly Supporter green_zx7r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    I'm a slow newb in the back in the races, but come find me. Most people know who Terri is. 391.

I would love to meet you and everyone who comes out. And everyone is more then welcome in my pit area.

I will be pitted closer to the entrance where you drive in. Find me and come say hai!!! I would love it. I'm sooo nervous so it would really rock.
    By chance, were you on a white/blue SV in the endurance race? My daughter and I were cheering you on every time you came by.
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2002 WSBK Eric Bostrom Monza Wild Card Replica ZX-7R
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Always and forever will be a Kawasaki rider.

Good Time Today! Thanks to all who came!

07 GSXR 750
    07 GSXR 600 (RIP)

I don't claim to know that many people on the boards but I did see quite a few I do know, even with the cold weather today there were lots of spectators, thanks to everyone who came out, and if anyone is thinking of racing next year and want an idea of what it takes let me know as I just went through that this year!
    Slow and fat, but entertaining...

06 675
    74 CB450
    MRA#91

we had a great time today. all we could have asked for was better weather but all in all a great event. Terry every time I saw you, you looked busy. hope you had fun, you looked like it

desmodromico, I am really concidering it for next yr. I like riding, but just not feeling the streets as much anymore. I even have my wifes support. To be honest I have very little idea as to where to start and what all I need to do. So we should get together and talk.
    that goes for any other folks willing to help me get my start for next yr.

good job to all today
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Quote Originally Posted by green_zx7r View Post
    By chance, were you on a white/blue SV in the endurance race? My daughter and I were cheering you on every time you came by.
    Yes that was me. Thank you to both you and your daughter very much for the cheers. Endurance is always an exciting time and I've come to really enjoy it. It's wild in a very good way.

Quote Originally Posted by chad23 View Post
    we had a great time today. all we could have asked for was better weather but all in all a great event. Terry every time I saw you, you looked busy. hope you had fun, you looked like it

good job to all today
    Hey Chad, I thought I saw you once in the distance. Sorry I didn't hook up with you to say hi. But I did get to see almost everyone else (I think) It was an amazing weekend. I had the best time and really couldn't have asked for anything more.

Thank you to everyone who I did see that hugged me and wished me well. It really meant a great deal to me. More then you know.
    Last edited by 64BonnieLass; Sun Aug 30th, 2009 at 07:59 PM.

2005 SV650S Street