Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Who all goes to CSU?

Re: Who all goes to CSU?

yay...I'm glad I've put on some weight...to make such an opportunity possible

and sean...maybe in granola-ville music is a real PhD topic, but out here in 'farmerland' we are dealing with things that actually matter in the world

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWD View Post
    yay...I'm glad I've put on some weight...to make such an opportunity possible

and sean...maybe in granola-ville music is a real PhD topic, but out here in 'farmerland' we are dealing with things that actually matter in the world

Gawd ---- and I paid Ralph money to keep this site up and running
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

In the end, it really doesn't matter which school we go to, it looks the same on a piece of paper. But I'd rather enjoy my time in college

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

I'm surprised no one has brought up the US News list of the top public schools:

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandre...nal-top-public

My alma mater, Clemson, comes in at #22. Not too bad for a little South Carolina school. And higher than CU or CSU.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, in all honesty I could care less about CU football (Sorry Jeff). I just like bickering with you yahoo's. CU was just dumb enough to let me in to the school. hahaha...suckers! Besides, I already have a shiny slab 'o' paper with my name on it, from school 12 of the "big boy" list. And yet I'm still not that smart, go figure.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Yeah, in all honesty I could care less about CU football (Sorry Jeff). I just like bickering with you yahoo's. CU was just dumb enough to let me in to the school. hahaha...suckers! Besides, I already have a shiny slab 'o' paper with my name on it, from school 12 of the "big boy" list. And yet I'm still not that smart, go figure.
    Football just pays the bills. (not after an ass whoopin tho)
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

tru dat!
    I should have been a football coach