Thread: Just picking the minds of CSC (helmet = carry-on luggage??)

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

Smile Just picking the minds of CSC (helmet = carry-on luggage??)

Hey guy's just a question I am sure their has to be someone out their that has already done this. I am flying out tomorrow and will be meeting Bash in Yuma and getting on the back of the CBR (please pray for me) and going into Mexico for a few day's on the beach.......DONDE ES TEQUILA !!!! Anyways has anyone ever had any trouble taking their helmet on board as opposed to checking it???? I just read through their rules and reg's (about as interesting as my third year finance textbook) and I didn't see anything about it at all. Will they consider this a weapon. It is in a helmet bag and I am basically using it as my personnel carry one along with my back pack. An advice or experience would be helpful kids

Also you all may want to pray for the poor sole that will be sitting next to me as Krissy is not a good flyer AT ALL. I have a little claustrophobic issue and this is the first time I will be flying without what the Rolling Stones dubbed the Shelter of Mothers little helper . Now you see why Bash chooses to ride and pick me up LOL. No worries as tomorrow morning if you are awaken at 7:15 to a blood curdling scream it is only me flying west.
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: Just picking the minds of CSC

As long as you do not put it on, without permission, you should have no problems at all. I see people with their lids all the time
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Yeah, I can't imagine that there would be any problem with it. It would just count as your personal item in addition to your one carry-on bag. And if they do take issue with it, have 'em check it - no biggie.
    Have fun!!!!!
    ~Jess~
    2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2008 Kawi GREEN Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    As long as you do not put it on, without permission, you should have no problems at all. I see people with their lids all the time

They may ask me to put it on as it will muffle the screams!!!!

You know Dana just the visual of me putting on the helmet and storming the cockpit made me laugh...... I needed a good laugh this afternoon feeling a little anxious today. Thanks!!!!!
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Tell the flight crew you ned to wear it in case you crash.
    No doubt about the future, No regrets about the past!

Quote Originally Posted by hcr25 View Post
    Tell the flight crew you ned to wear it in case you crash.
    LOL Mike!!!!!

One look at me all bugged eyed like a bush baby and the passenger's will tell the stewardess for god's sake let her put on the damned helmet!!!!
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

You gonna leave my your key?
    If You Can't Ride It or Take it to Bed. It Ain't Worth Having!

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 636chick View Post
    They may ask me to put it on as it will muffle the screams!!!!
    So you're a screamer, eh?

That whole mental image is kinda... hott!!
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Not at all…

Simply wear all your gear up to check in and ask for a seat next to the emergency exit an a parachute.

MRA Racer No.427

You and Bash have a good trip Krissy. You always have the option of walking to security and asking them before you actually check in at the counter.
    COS Mille

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    So you're a screamer, eh?

That whole mental image is kinda... hott!!
    Let's hope their is a guy sitting next to me that likes that type of thing or a girl for that matter Bob
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Re: Just picking the minds of CSC (helmet = carry-on luggage??)

I've flown with mine several times. I usually bring my backpack or camelback full of gear, as a carry-on and my lid as a personal item, or vise-versa. I usually wear my jacket and keep gloves and stuff in my helmet. I keep the lid in it's bag and stick it in the overhead bin with my backpack and jacket. I've never had anyone even ask me about it. Also, I just push it through the xray with my backpack in security. I usually fly Southwest so they let me bring both for free. Most other airlines make you pay for carry-on so not sure bout your situation.

What part of Mexico are you going into? I've been to Nogalas, just south of Tucson and it was a pretty rough place, fun, but rough....
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Flying US Air and yep your way is exactly how I was going to go all my personel stuff and gloves ect in the helmet bag and my backpack just clothes I sent all my shampoo and ect with Mikey yesterday so I should sail through security no problem. We are going to San Felippe about 130 miles down from Yuma. I was suprised that it is actually not considered Mexico but on goggle earth they call it San Felippe Baja California. Hmm interesting no matter as long as their is a beach boi named Jaun or Miguel that will make sure that my shot of Tequila never runs dry I am good. LOL

Thanks guy's I was feeling a bit nervous this afternoon and your advice an as usual funny remarks have helped me tons as alway's you guy's come on through when I need you the most
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

AKA "Devaclis"

^^ you seem to have dropped your punctuation. I think it rolled under the desk.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    ^^ you seem to have dropped your punctuation. I think it rolled under the desk.

No not under the desk on Vacation!!!!!!!
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Hmmm, I'm not known to be humorous...

MRA Racer No.427

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Hmmm, I'm not known to be humorous...

Sure you are, in your on special way.........
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Have a great trip!!!
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Buena suerte y tenga un tiempo buenissimo!
    Good luck and have a great time! If you need a Spanish interpreter just let me know and I'll meet you down there... haha

I had the same concern on my trip to NC. No one even asked me about it.
    John
    KTM Duke 690