Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: He doesn't love you.

He doesn't love you.

On the outside chance that you'll see this...

Northbound I-25 @ 104th ave, 11:11 PM, Thursday night, I first saw 2 sportbikes overtaking me in my lane about 20 yards behind me. You guys split around me, passing right and left of me, sliding back into the center lane and then in and out of traffic until I couldn't see you anymore. I did notice the girls on the back of your bikes, the one on my right was hard to miss, white sweater, white short shorts and white pumps. Brown hair blowing in the wind and you went by at 75 or so. (55 zone)

I guess you stopped for a bit because you passed me again near mm 237 and you got off at the Longmont exit, #119. I saw the State Trooper running laser, I quess you did too but you both had different ideas of how not to get a ticket. The bike with girl in black shorts, shoes and shirt blasted past at 85 trying to get to the next exit and get off the freeway. You, with the young lady in white, here's a pointer. You took off your mirrors to look "race", but when you keep looking over your shoulder to see if the cop is coming, you just look guilty. Keep your head facing ahead so you don't hit a pallet laying in the road and if the cop comes, he comes. What are you going to do? Run with your chick on the back?

Anyway, this post is for the young ladies on the back of those bikes. You look about my daughter's age. Let me just say he doesn't love you. He cares nothing about exposing you to danger like that. Really, he just thinks you make him look good when you are willing to pose as a sex ornament on the back of his bike.

Rants over.
    Last edited by SloBlue; Fri Sep 4th, 2009 at 06:50 AM.
    Illegitimi non carborundum

'03 Honda vtr1000f Super Hawk
    '07 Honda XR650L

Re: He doesn't love you.

sex ornament, I like the sound of that. where can I get one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by chanke4252 View Post
    Try the shell station on colfax, there's always a bunch of curb monkeys looking for a good time.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

Quote Originally Posted by SloBlue View Post
    He cares nothing about exposing you to danger like that.

Word.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTonic View Post
    Try the shell station on colfax, there's always a bunch of curb monkeys looking for a good time.
    Curb monkeys! LOL!
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTonic View Post

what's a curb monkey?
    Xbox 360 :: FALCONSEYE
    PS3 :: FALCONSEYE_

It's amazing how many young women are perfectly happy to be treated like a hunk of meat. I blame rap music. Many young men think that being a pimp is the ultimate of success and manliness, and many young women seem to think that being treated like a throw-away whore is love at it's finest. This is exactly how rap depicts male and female rolls.
    THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF RIDERS: THOSE THAT HAVE CRASHED, AND THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO CRASH.

Quote Originally Posted by chanke4252 View Post
    You hang them on your sextmas tree, dummy!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IT WASN'T ME! View Post
    It's amazing how many young women are perfectly happy to be treated like a hunk of meat. I blame rap music. Many young men think that being a pimp is the ultimate of success and manliness, and many young women seem to think that being treated like a throw-away whore is love at it's finest. This is exactly how rap depicts male and female rolls.
    I wouldn't say rap music owns the blame... it's media in general and it's nothing new. Look at the rock scene in the 80's and 90's. Women were nothing more then groupies used up and disposed of after a show. Rap just happens to be in the forefront of youth music today.

You really want to blame someone, blame the parents who fail to instill a sense of morality and decency in their children. Blame the parents for being so morally bankrupt themselves that they fail to allow their children to grow up in a household where self respect is taught and expected.

To many of today's youth lack any amount of self respect. One genre of music can not be blamed for an avalanche that's been flowing for a long time.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Well stated, Salsa.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    You really want to blame someone, blame the parents who fail to instill a sense of morality and decency in their children. Blame the parents for being so morally bankrupt themselves that they fail to allow their children to grow up in a household where self respect is taught and expected.

To many of today's youth lack any amount of self respect. One genre of music can not be blamed for an avalanche that's been flowing for a long time.
    +1000000000
    ~AmBeR MaRiE~
    2005 Yamaha R6

I wouldn't say rap music owns the blame... it's media in general and it's nothing new. Look at the rock scene in the 80's and 90's. Women were nothing more then groupies used up and disposed of after a show. Rap just happens to be in the forefront of youth music today.

Well put, and true, but I think that rap has made it much worse. They have glorified something low and heinous and turned it into a virtue. something that rock, for the most part, never did. Pimps are so low that even other criminals look down on them, and whores are just victims.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Where can I find me a woman like that?!?!
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Where can I find me a woman like that?!?!
    Like DevilsTonic said, "on Colfax".

I would totally disagree. I've never hear Rock call women "Ho's and bitches" and basically denegrate them as CRap has. While there are plenty of song about drinking' smoking, cocaine, womanizing, etc., CRap took it to a low far, far beyond anything that had ever come before. And, I'll remind you that Rock stars, while engaging in car crashes, overdoses, etc., have never glorified the violence like CRap has. Plus, and get this, how many Rock stars have engaged in shooting each other? Or had so many weapons violations as these thugs?
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by SloBlue View Post
    On the outside chance that you'll see this...

Northbound I-25 @ 104th ave, 11:11 PM, Thursday night, I first saw 2 sportbikes overtaking me in my lane about 20 yards behind me. You guys split around me, passing right and left of me, sliding back into the center lane and then in and out of traffic until I couldn't see you anymore. I did notice the girls on the back of your bikes, the one on my right was hard to miss, white sweater, white short shorts and white pumps. Brown hair blowing in the wind and you went by at 75 or so. (55 zone)

I guess you stopped for a bit because you passed me again near mm 237 and you got off at the Longmont exit, #119. I saw the State Trooper running laser, I quess you did too but you both had different ideas of how not to get a ticket. The bike with girl in black shorts, shoes and shirt blasted past at 85 trying to get to the next exit and get off the freeway. You, with the young lady in white, here's a pointer. You took off your mirrors to look "race", but when you keep looking over your shoulder to see if the cop is coming, you just look guilty. Keep your head facing ahead so you don't hit a pallet laying in the road and if the cop comes, he comes. What are you going to do? Run with your chick on the back?

Anyway, this post is for the young ladies on the back of those bikes. You look about my daughter's age. Let me just say he doesn't love you. He cares nothing about exposing you to danger like that. Really, he just thinks you make him look good when you are willing to pose as a sex ornament on the back of his bike.

Rants over.
    I agree 1000%. Great post.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

I would totally disagree. I've never hear Rock call women "Ho's and bitches" and basically denegrate them as CRap has. While there are plenty of song about drinking' smoking, cocaine, womanizing, etc., CRap took it to a low far, far beyond anything that had ever come before. And, I'll remind you that Rock stars, while engaging in car crashes, overdoses, etc., have never glorified the violence like CRap has. Plus, and get this, how many Rock stars have engaged in shooting each other? Or had so many weapons violations as these thugs?
    My point exactly. Well said.

Sooooooo, not this?
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

<snip> I blame rap music. </snip>
    I blame Chris, Dana and Barn.
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

AKA "Devaclis"

I blame Dana.

Wait, wat?
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

That's ironical, because I'm actually listening to rap, right now!

"And if you feel like you're the best, gohead and do the Weezy-win....."
    ..... Phone Home!.. Weezy!..... Phone Home!.. Weezy!"
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Fri Sep 4th, 2009 at 08:48 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I'm not defending rap music here... please don't take that from my post as my whole argument. I agree that the rap genre as a whole idolizes a criminal and deviant lifestyle, and anyone who say's different is off their rocker. However, to say that rock music never did this is just as blinded. While there may have been more inuendo to the lyrics, the message was the same. Look at the sunset strip scene in the late 80's with the rise of big hair rock. Motley Crue's 'Girls Girls Girls', Warrant 'Cherry Pie', the list goes on...

You're right, rock stars may not have been gunning each other down in the streets, but it didn't stop the criminal element. Read Tommy Lee's biography or listen to some of these musicians talk about the rampant drug use and violence that went on in LA in the 80's. These guys weren't all squeaky clean... they were just better at hiding it.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

P.S. I don't love you, Brian.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

i'll jump in here with my $0.02. I totally agree with the original post and frankly it makes me incredibly upset to see that kind of shit going down. If for no other reason then it makes the (semi-) responsible riders such as myself look bad and perpetuates a shitty stereo type about bikers in general.

That being said, i do not agree at all with the point about rap music. There is plenty of good rap music that does not objectify women. It is simply a style of music. Some individuals choose certain topics to incorporate into rap that, again, perpetuate a stereo type. That to me is moreso a lifestyle that is "rapped" about and frankly a very small slice of the pie in the rap culture. I would, however, go as far as to classify that type of rap into its own sub category of "gangster rap". I, myself, and not a fan of that kind of rap, however, i can appreciate the talent it takes. I am a really big fan of aussie hip hop and it is nothing like hiphop/rap we have here.

that also being said, lets break this down to the roots. What man does not like the company of a good looking woman? Its an ego boost. Secondly, and sadly, most people that i know that buy a sport bike generally do not get the bike for the passion and love of riding. They get the bike for the image. Most of those, again in my personal exp., were the "popular" crowd in school and whatnot. Most of that crowd generally carry a sense of entitlement due to the skewed perspective on reality that has been programmed into them from their peers and parents and teachers. Basically the world revolves around them and them alone. Why would they give a shit about the well-being of whoever is on the back of the bike with them? all they usually care about is how they look with that person on the back.

Sadly, the same goes for the girls that choose to haphazardly jump onto the back of a bike with no gear. They usually fall into the same group and only care about how it looks or how sexy it is and dont generally have a desire to ride, let alone a passion.

Frankly, if you want to take your life into your hands like that, and moreso if you want to take someone else's life into your hands, Do not expect any sympathy from me when your screaming in pain because your skin is spread across the pavement or worse. Thin out the gene pool. Dont get me wrong, i dont wish that kind of thing on anyone, but I know what i am saying is not going to stop it. Moreso if your STUPID enough to get on the back with someone and are not properly geared. You probably deserve what will inevitably come to you.

In the rare occasion when someone gets on the back of my bike, they are in nothing less then FULL armor. Gloves, jacket, lid, at a minimum, jeans and proper shoes.

Sorry, [/rant]

- Justin
    Justin Naekel - Las Vegas, NV