Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Motor Cops VS Stunters

Re: Motor Cops VS Stunters

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    The point isn't to have to know everything about something. It's more about being able to discuss a topic where everyone can learn something, noobs and you guys, the experts. And have you guys thought for a second that you don't know everything about what people around the country do and how they do it. If I've seen guys doing this kind of thing in multiple states and talked to them about it and asked questions and checked out gear, then it would be logical to assume that these are somewhat standard practaces. And if you think a bunch of stunters don't use huge sprockets and reduce tire pressure, I should be tallking more, not less about the subject because you have something to learn.

Yeah, I don't know much about what you guys do and I don't pretend to. On the other hand, I don't need some chump telling me what I have seen, multiple time, with my own eyes.

That post was even dumber then your first 2.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    The point isn't to have to know everything about something. It's more about being able to discuss a topic where everyone can learn something, noobs and you guys, the experts. And have you guys thought for a second that you don't know everything about what people around the country do and how they do it. If I've seen guys doing this kind of thing in multiple states and talked to them about it and asked questions and checked out gear, then it would be logical to assume that these are somewhat standard practaces. And if you think a bunch of stunters don't use huge sprockets and reduce tire pressure, I should be tallking more, not less about the subject because you have something to learn.

Yeah, I don't know much about what you guys do and I don't pretend to. On the other hand, I don't need some chump telling me what I have seen, multiple time, with my own eyes.
    ok bud time for school for you. yes if you come accross a newb stunter you will see low tire presure. this is cuz they have not yet figured out how to balance the wheelie. most and yes 90% of stunters dont do this. it causes more harm then good. the big sprocket thing is just a persons choice. i used to have a 74 on the rear. look at some of my photos ive posted on here. thing is the bike would run out of gear in circles. so i was told. i cant ride circles. i cant even hardle do slow shit. im not a stunter. i like to try to think i am somtimes but im not.

as for your thoughts on people in other places doing other things let me inform you about this little place called stunt life. sorry bud but this website alows riders from all over the world to talk and exspress diffrences in how to do tricks and sling shit at one another. great place to learn if you arnt a jack ass. theres another one some of the guys from here are on. i cant remember what it is. so yes most riders do talk as do you. you are in cali talking on a colorado forum. is it that hard to think maybe stunt riders are doing the same thing??

but no good up on you for telling kole he doesnt know shit. wish i was as good as him. maybe you should have stopped when both kole and cory"wondo" told you that you were stuck in the past.

stay in cali..... they need more people like you..

Oh, #1Townie, you must have misunderstood me. I wasn't referring to skilz when I used the term, chump. I was talking about you. You are the one telling me what people do and don't do. I know what I've seen and yeah, if those guys are really inexperienced stunters, so be it, good to know, I guess. Just trying to learn something.

And I've been in Cali about a month, so what does that have to do with what I've seen some stunters, or noobs or wonnabes, do? It certainly has nothing to do with a national or worldwide stunter site. And what does that have to do with me, staying in touch with my friends in Denver? Not much...
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Gold Member

its communication jackass. i was using you being in californa and talking with people in denver or colorado or any where. thats what i was getting at. you said that how do we know what other people are doing in other states. i responded to that.

but no realy cum guzzler stay in cali they for sure need more idiots voting.

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    its communication jackass. i was using you being in californa and talking with people in denver or colorado or any where. thats what i was getting at. you said that how do we know what other people are doing in other states. i responded to that.

but no realy cum guzzler stay in cali they for sure need more idiots voting.
    Be nice #0Clownie.
    Last edited by Nick_Ninja; Wed Sep 9th, 2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: A momentary flash of nice
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

watch the very end of this video, thats brake, throttle and clutch control all on one wheel!

skills transfer to other aspects of riding when you have em like that guy...

i think i read someone talking about going into a corner compared to a circle wheelie, not trying to start anything cause i belive that their totally different in my eyes, but would you or anybody you know go into a corner on the rev limiter.....

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Be nice #0Clownie.
    i dont wanna!!

UPDATE so 2000 and late...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llvvAygcAUE

Quote Originally Posted by navajowalks View Post
    watch the very end of this video, thats brake, throttle and clutch control all on one wheel!

skills transfer to other aspects of riding when you have em like that guy...

i think i read someone talking about going into a corner compared to a circle wheelie, not trying to start anything cause i belive that their totally different in my eyes, but would you or anybody you know go into a corner on the rev limiter.....
    just realized i didn't put the video in haha

http://vimeo.com/3183124

Quote Originally Posted by skilz View Post
    Did you really just quote the Black Eyed Peas?

Quote Originally Posted by navajowalks View Post
    That is some of the most insane riding I have ever seen. Good stuff
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by CaneZach View Post
    Did you really just quote the Black Eyed Peas?

who are the black eyed peas?

NICKLEBACK! WOOOOOOOOO!

After watching that video it makes me want to go out and practice some wheelies, they make it look so easy. My first time trying it took about 20 or so attempts and only had two good wheelies (and they weren't all that great).

yut-uhhhhhhg!

Gold Member

o shit we have a declaration of yught ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

Gold Member

HEY CAJUN DID YOU TAKE THAT GUYS CLASS??

Back off #0Clownie

Gold Member

fuck that. and if he feels so picked on he shouldnt have talked shit on a topic he knew nothing about. you dont ever see me posting in the carvers or race sections do you?

Chill foo.

Gold Member

i am chill. im just bored and having fun.

Go repo a stroller.

Gold Member

the fucking truck is broke and in the shop!!!!!!!!!! or i would..