Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nekkid Hot Springs!!!

Re: Nekkid Hot Springs!!!

I went up to Steamboat recently for a rugby tourney. While there, someone talked me into going up to Strawberry Springs (don't worry Monica, I won't tell them who it was). Needless to say, it was a spectacular night of nekidness and hot water. We are definitely going to be going again.
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

I do not want to see you people nekkid.....ahem... MARK!!! ... nooo.. my eyes.. my eyes..... lol
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    Depends on what a persons "purpose" is. In Idaho Springs, you go to relax and reap the healthful benefits of it. Not to stare at danglies and the like. It's a lot less distracting and more relaxing for some people. Would you want people staring at your wife the whole time? On the other hand, I see your point.

Cat, that place is very pretty, I've never been up there. Another to-do on my list. Awesome girl.
    The healthful benefits? Is there something about swimming trunks that detracts from those benefits?

I'm not saying I'm against it, I like to take my pants off in public as much as the next guy. I think it sounds like fun, but I wonder if it's a novelty sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    Depends on what a persons "purpose" is. In Idaho Springs, you go to relax and reap the healthful benefits of it. Not to stare at danglies and the like. It's a lot less distracting and more relaxing for some people. Would you want people staring at your wife the whole time? On the other hand, I see your point.

Cat, that place is very pretty, I've never been up there. Another to-do on my list. Awesome girl.
    lets go!

"Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful, hate me because I'm better than you, better yet, hate me because I'm fuckin bad ass!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I do not want to see you people nekkid.....ahem... MARK!!! ... nooo.. my eyes.. my eyes..... lol
    you wanna see meeeeeee nekkid Sully!!!

I got bucket nekkid...... I forgot I was... until I went to switch to another pool..

"Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful, hate me because I'm better than you, better yet, hate me because I'm fuckin bad ass!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    There is not enough nekkid in this thread to validate the title. I recommend that the mods delete the thread unless I see some T&A. STAT

Happy now?
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

When i lived up there you could take 3.2 beer into the pools. that created a LOT of fun. although one lady got wasted and drowned. thats what stoped the booze. during the jan-march months dont attempt it without 4x4. sometimes it can get rough. i sure do miss living up there.
    Firefighters find them hot, leave them wet

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker View Post
    When i lived up there you could take 3.2 beer into the pools. that created a LOT of fun. although one lady got wasted and drowned. thats what stoped the booze. during the jan-march months dont attempt it without 4x4. sometimes it can get rough. i sure do miss living up there.
    Strawberry Park says no Alcohol .... but 3 out of 5 peeps had it in water bottles.... and the springs is not supervised at all