Thread: Any Full Time Job Openings in the Springs Area?

Any Full Time Job Openings in the Springs Area?

Im really lookin for anything. Im just finishing up school with an AAS in Mechanical Drafting but im looking for something hands on. Construction, General Labor, Utilities, Cable, Mechanical, something along those lines. Hell ill even sit behind a desk all day as long as its something reasonable.

I haven't lived here long so im reaching out to the CSC family for some references, idea, or even if its something you heard word of mouth.

I just need out of my shit ass, $8 an hour, retail sales job.

Thanks in advance!

Gold Member

Re: Any Full Time Job Openings in the Springs Area?

well if your just looking for somthing you could try a tow truck job. the idea of driving a tow trucks kinda sucks but when you get out there and start you get to see some realy weird things. long hours mentaly tough, but the first time you do a roll over its one of the coolest feelings in the world.

just a thought not for every one.

is that what you do? im pretty obsessed with that show wrecked! this is the exact reason why i posted on here, I would NEVER have thought of doing that.

Do you know of a couple main places in town to try, and do I need a CDL?

gl on your job hunt. been out of work for about a year and a half myself.

Gold Member

i do more repo then tow now but yes its what i do. ive watched that show as well as that comedy show operation repo. knob hill randys and spirit are the three largest in the springs. also there is auto towing but id stay away from that place lots of meth being used over there. randys is the company that has the city contract. if there is a injury accident and the person is transported then they use randys to impound the car.

one larg part of driving a truck is doing the fatals. rough when kids are involved too. the hours i used to work over there was monday-friday 7am-7pm and on call monday and wednesdays nights along with every other weekend. like i said lots of hours but you realy do some cool things. coolist tows i did was a roll over up in the mountains down a cliff and a truck on its side half in a house.

you dont need a cdl unless you are running over 26000 pounds. i used to drive a f650 flat bed with a 24' bed on it. anymore questions just ask but that realy should about cover it for you.

I just hired a guy who used to work for a company that installed cable for Comcast. I am sure he still has connections with them if you are interested in that. If not, I can ask my dad if his employer is hiring. They rent tools and heavy equipment and my dad does contracting sales.

There's no place like home............