Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cops up north

Re: Cops up north

I thought my post was "G" rated compared to King Nothing or RaginCajuns posts. Ive offered to ride with her before.You wanna see hate? piss off NickNinja.
    I ended with a
    Whatdja learn?

AKA "Devaclis"

Doug was just being a brutally honest asshole. I can relate.

Elliot was being an agreeing politically correct responder.

Other people were following suit because the levee had been broken and it was now "OK" to make a comment without the fear of being ostracized for a harsh reaction to the OP's post.

I for one have seen some of the people who were harsh ride in a VERY similar manner to the OP.

I have seen some of them do more retarded things.

I have not, however, seen anyone treat a police office in such a way, so the criticism may be fitting. To me it seemed more like a personal attack tho.

All I am saying is that the internet gives JUST enough anonymity to allow people to say things they would not have the nuts to say to a person IRL. Even tho they will all reply stating that they would. I have know most of them long enough to know they would not.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Ol'Skool View Post
    I thought my post was "G" rated compared to King Nothing or RaginCajuns posts. Ive offered to ride with her before.You wanna see hate? piss off NickNinja.
    I ended with a
    I didn't say anything hateful. I just call 'em like I see them.

AKA "Devaclis"

Actually calling the OP a moron was hateful.

You have no idea how many pissed off morons are out there feeling insulted, now.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

I ended with a
    Hey! I resemble that remark. I don't hate cops per se, just cops with attitudes.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

I think the op's actions speak for themselves. Moron might be too kind. Is she anattention whore? I think we can all agree that that is assured.

I don't know about CBR gearing, but 45mph in 2nd on my gixxer (+3 rear) is just over 6k...not at all a nusance IMO, but a quiet exhaust helps.

If someone were to give me shit for rolling around at 6k, I would probably tell them to fuck off as well...not a cop mind you, but to each there own. the map on my bike is a bit rough down low, and the thing surges like a mother at anything under 5k, and I cruise down 25 at over 7k all day....so what is the big deal???

I guess this makes me a newb squid moron who seeks attention as well...OP, maybe later we can go race up and down sheridan hoping to see sean...

those on your high and mighty soapboxes...get off them

AKA "Devaclis"

Oh Lawd!

I mean, OUTLAWD!!!

I resemble that remark. I don't hate cops per se, just cops with attitudes.
    Hey! me too!
    Whatdja learn?

"But Officer, if I don't wrap it out it will stall." "And besides, I don't want to build up carbon on the valves."
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

AKA "Devaclis"

I accelerated as quickly and safely as I could to the posted speed limit.

A man gets pulled over after a long high speed chase. The cop says "if you can give me an excuse for speeding Ive never heard before, you're free to go".
    Man thinks for a second then replies.
    "My wife left me for a cop a few weeks ago. I saw your car and thought you were bringing her back".
    Whatdja learn?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Actually calling the OP a moron was hateful.

You have no idea how many pissed off morons are out there feeling insulted, now.
    Hey, I resemble that remark!! Uhhh, did I say that out loud?
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

45mph in second gear in my bike is like 7500 RPM. Not even CLOSE to screaming.

A man gets pulled over after a long high speed chase. The cop says "if you can give me an excuse for speeding Ive never heard before, you're free to go".
    Man thinks for a second then replies.
    "My wife left me for a cop a few weeks ago. I saw your car and thought you were bringing her back".
    ................................. and he was tasered soon after.

(btw - good joke )

Yeah, no real need to call someone names but it's hard to convey your opinion that someone is acting like asshat without using the word, asshat. I guess if you had a somewhat educated vernacular, you could come up with less offensive ways of saying asshat. Did I use "vernacular" correctly Not sure, I'm from Louisiana.

Anyway, I think being PC is for a buch of bitch ass pussies that can't handle reality, and I don't say anything, anywhere, that I wouldn't say to someone's face. But, that ideology has gotten me into lots of trouble and have even lost some friends cuz of it, granted they were bitch ass pussies that I mighta been better of without, anyway,,,, dammit, there I go again.

Anyway, I agree with Dana. There isn't a real need to talk a bunch of shit to to the OP. If you disagree, it's easy to say that with being an asshat, yourslef,,,,,, I never said I was any good at it
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

I ended with a
    I said "like that" quoting you meaning your post was good and not personal or hateful, good post
    Whatever jack ass.

tell me more about ass pussies!!!
    sounds like fun
    be nice till it's time to no longer be nice

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Um, to learn more about CougarKat, go here...http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...postcount=3176

So, while calling police officers names is not the best way to win 'em over (said understatedly on purpose)...let's not do the same with our reputation as a loving club.

Ok so I kinda said that tongue in cheek, but honestly, such insults...sheesh!

No one likes getting pulled over. No one likes to be insulted. And more importantly, no one wants to be insulted while trying to learn something new. A little bit of positive direction would go a long way (hopefully).

As you were.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Quote Originally Posted by CougarKat View Post
    Sure have a tampon up their @$$3$ today! I just pissed off a cop coming home, thing is he's OFF duty. In his own vehicle. All I did was drive in 2nd gear at 45 mph so my Rpms were high, Yeah I know my bike is a bit loud, Who cares, Noise oridence isn't until 8PM! Had a long crappy day and he's got the guts to pull up next to me and tell me that, I told him he can go fuck a pig. GRRRRR. Pretty sure he's gonna be lookin out of me, and if I get a ticket by HIM I got his plates! proves he's been stalkin me! Lol. (had to vent)
    I truly do not believe that you actually told him to fuck a pig...that right there would have given him some kind of cause to pull you over whether he was on duty or not.

Quote Originally Posted by vmax2003 View Post
    I truly do not believe that you actually told him to fuck a pig...that right there would have given him some kind of cause to pull you over whether he was on duty or not.
    And I think that the essence of everybody's derogatory commentary boils down the that statement right there.....
    ~Jess~
    2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2008 Kawi GREEN Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

CougarKat,
    How does this thread make YOU feel with the responses about your past situation?

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments--there are consequences. Robert G. Ingersoll
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

AKA "Devaclis"

Actually the only way to resolve this entire mess is for her to post up her baby feeders. That would clean the slate.