Thread: allright Krissy...here you go

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Re: allright Krissy...here you go

Man, i wish I had $4050 to pay for a helmet,,,Man I wish I had $4050 to pay for bike! Man, I wish I had $4050

Official One-Off Hayden Indianapolis MotoGP Helmet

All proceeds go to Make-A-Wish® Foundation

Item condition:--
    Time left:8 days 14 hours (Oct 02, 200913:15:15 PDT)
    Bid history:23 bids[Refresh]

Current bid:US $4,000.00

Your max bid:US $Place bidPlace bid
    (Enter US $4,050.00 or more)

You can also:Watch this item
    Now watching in My eBay Now watching in My eBay

Shipping:FREE shipping UPS GroundSee more services See discounts | See all detailsEstimated delivery within 16-21 business days

Returns:No Returns Accepted

Coverage:Pay with and your full purchase price is covered | See terms
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Damn
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Ouch!

Good lookin out Rybo.
    Now go away, she's talkin about the sale of one or more of my two wheeled devices. And @ that price now it will take all of them.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

This is Krissy again cause I can't rember my log in so I shall hijack Bash.....

Ok I got a little woozy looking at the helmet......oh to touch it......feel it......oh.....oh.......GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am spent!!!!!!

I'm not sure if the woozy feeling came from the helmet or from that crack on the back of my head when I made a little comment about the sale of perhaps a bike or two for the cause of Kissy's happiness......wow how did I get this lump on my head
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*