Thread: anyone sell their bike on ebay recently?

anyone sell their bike on ebay recently?

been a long time since ive sold anything on ebay, let alone a vehicle.... without bitching about ebay, whats the process, fees like to list with a reserve?

06 DR650SE

Re: anyone sell their bike on ebay recently?

I listed my FJR on eBay recently, and I was extremely happy with the process and the results. I ended up selling it to a guy who found my ad on Craigslist, but I was one bid away from reaching my buy-it-now price on eBay.

The whole deal costs a little over $100 if you end up selling it. If not, they let you relist it as many times as it takes with a minimum charge of just pics and some small fees that all add up to less than $10. When I ended up selling it to the guy from Craigslist, Ebay let me cancel my ad without paying anything more than $10.

I would highly recommend the process; you get more exposure this way for a reasonable price. Good luck with the sale.

Re: anyone sell their bike on ebay recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Repsol a095 View Post
    I listed my FJR on eBay recently, and I was extremely happy with the process and the results. I ended up selling it to a guy who found my ad on Craigslist, but I was one bid away from reaching my buy-it-now price on eBay.

The whole deal costs a little over $100 if you end up selling it. If not, they let you relist it as many times as it takes with a minimum charge of just pics and some small fees that all add up to less than $10. When I ended up selling it to the guy from Craigslist, Ebay let me cancel my ad without paying anything more than $10.

I would highly recommend the process; you get more exposure this way for a reasonable price. Good luck with the sale.
    Awesome, thanks for the reply!

06 DR650SE