Thread: Dirty South Dirty Ride!

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Dirty South Dirty Ride!

OK, here's the dealio. Myself and a couple of other misfits are going to do Capt Jacks Friday, Oct 8th. We will be meeting in the parking lot where Gold Camp meets Cheyenne Canyon above Helen Hunt Falls around 9ish. We are going up Capt Jacks single track to Frosty Park, probably up to the top of Mt. Baldy, then down Gold Camp Rd. For the last section your bike will need a plate. This is fairly extreem in sections. See you there, or not.
    Basher
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Dirty South Dirty Ride!

Dude I wanna but I am going out to HPR for the weekend, gonna go race the baby ninja.

Man!!! I soo wish I could make this ride..............

Oh yeah, I am part of the "couple misfits"

There's no place like home............

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Dude I wanna but I am going out to HPR for the weekend, gonna go race the baby ninja.
    That sounds like more fun than tree bashing with the Basher.I'm getting in late Thursday and was going to go race as well but have to be back down here in hell first thing Monday and thought it would wipe me out. I might come out and cheer you guys on though. Good luck, like you need it.
    See you on the next one.
    And Dallas, be good for once, please!
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*