Thread: G-Force

Thumbs up G-Force

Since G-Force was getting ragged on a little last week, I thought I'd post my most recent (and positive!) experience.

Last week, after getting my oil changed at TFOG, I noticed what looked like some corrosion on a wire connector that sits underneath my water pump. Yesterday, I called G-force (which is where I bought my bike, which is still under warranty), described what I was seeing, and said I thought I should bring it in to have them look at it. I figured they'd make me an appointment.

But on the contrary, Danny in service just said to bring it in right away and they'd take a look. Wow! I brought it in a couple hours later, he filled out a ticket, and I went across the street to get some lunch. He called me before I was even done eating to tell me what was wrong with the bike (some valve doo-dad under the water pump was evidently leaking a bit), and that they had ordered the parts they needed.

The bad news is he strongly recommended that I not ride the bike until it's fixed (parts should be here next week), other than to ride it back home and back to the shop. But kudos to them for squeezing me in with no wait and no appointment, and being done in about an hour!

Re: G-Force

They probably could fit you in because they lost so many service customers from being rude to them. Glad to hear they could help you out though, I only know two guys that work in maintenance there that were good fellows.
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

Re: G-Force

Quote Originally Posted by Vellos View Post
    They probably could fit you in because they lost so many service customers from being rude to them.