It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

Hey Ed how many colors did he do? I just finished mine and I way over bought on the paint, I've got a ton of black and yellow (novice plate yellow), and clear coat. I could prolly work something out with you if you want to straighten it up.
    BTW I only had like one or two small sag/run spots, and it's the first thing I've painted (shot) in about 20 years.
    I think Morse is like $300 one color with painted # plates, with only light sanding prep needed, additional $100 per color and $100 for tank with some repair work.
    Oh and one more time..........told ya so :P

Re: Beware

Quote Originally Posted by Devil954";p="193045
    I took my bodywork to this guy Derrick(Ponyboy319)on the premise of paying 150.00 for a decent paint job . so two weeks go by and I go pick it up . There are huge runs everywhere . There are missed spots that didnt get painted There is paint chipping from bad prep work the whole left side of my lower was not clearcoated and the list goes on . But the best part of all of it is when he tells me its gonna be $400.00 for one of worst paint jobs I have seen and then tells me the 150.00 I was quoted wasjust for the lowers feel free to drop by my pit anytime and see the shitwork that this hack did on my bike . I am going to pay for it on principle alone . I have been pondering what to do about it but I guess I will pay for it and warn everyone else . or he is gonna take me to small claims court for $900.00
    I happen to know that this "kid" does painting on the side so if he threatens to sue you again for a bullshit paint job, PM me and I will help you out in letting the IRS know he doesn't pay taxes for a business he's running!
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

There are huge runs everywhere . There are missed spots that didnt get painted There is paint chipping from bad prep work the whole left side of my lower was not clearcoated and the list goes on
    How does this differ from any Honda paint job?
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

Quote Originally Posted by Notto";p="193204
    There are huge runs everywhere . There are missed spots that didnt get painted There is paint chipping from bad prep work the whole left side of my lower was not clearcoated and the list goes on
    This is great!
    02' R1

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar
    All I can picture right now, is the actual "Butters" from Southpark mumbling something to the affect of..

"Uh..uh... I'm real sorry about the shity paintjob fellas, Uh.. I can't whistle if I eat too many crackers, ya know."
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by wraithR1";p="193207
    Quote Originally Posted by Notto";p="193204
    This is great!
    At least it follows suit with the honda it "RUNS" I am not worried about being sued I actually found humor in that. I did check the buisness use & tax license registry for the city of Englewood and could not find his dads shop listed on the websites buisness registry . But anyway I paid 100.00 dollars to get it painted last year and it was a pretty decent job (for $100.00) just as this job would be for like 150 to 200 . But for 400.00 I could have went to Morse and it would be perfect . I am not looking for perfection or I would have taken it to Morse. I was looking for a 200.00 dollar paint job that I could go scrape on our local race tracks with my average 1 crash a year . I dont have a problem paying for it I just want to pay what its worth , But its just money and I will pay But what goes around comes around

Can you please post a picture so other people considering using or not using his services can get an idea of the quality of his work.
    2000 Honda RC51

I will try to get some up tomorrow

Ed,
    I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal with the infamous Pony Boy and his antics...

I took my Mille's body work to Morse and spent a small (ok, a considerable) fortune on my paint job. However, Scott and staff have been OUTSTANDING. They have been very helpful, understanding and patient with my requests. The Mille is more beautiful than ever. Scott Morse earned a lifetime customer and a friend...

Maybe Scott could give you a deal on a respray? Their absolute worst job (is that possible??) would still be better than the Pony Express'...

Good luck. Take no shit from anyone...
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R
    '02 Malaguti Yesterday 50

ya i did a good job on hooptys bike last year because he gave me time to do it and the plastics were not busted to shit when i got them. it took me about 3.5 weeks on hooptys bike, and that was with no repairs. i was given 2 weeks with the lowers all busted to shit and the tail had holes in it. than after i rushed to get it done in 2 weeks, while i work another full time job, i am told he will be out of town for a week so i could have had another week to make it look just as good a hooptys with some little extra graphics for nothing.
    R.I.P. mom i will always love you

I say just fix it then, and make it worth what he's paying. That should make everybody happy and get yet another monkey off your back.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

"hamburgers..."---Butters
    99 GSXR600 & 96 Pathfinder - Gixxer was killed, Pathfinder was sold.

'03 Kawi 636

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy319";p="193391
    ya i did a good job on hooptys bike last year because he gave me time to do it and the plastics were not busted to shit when i got them. it took me about 3.5 weeks on hooptys bike, and that was with no repairs. i was given 2 weeks with the lowers all busted to shit and the tail had holes in it. than after i rushed to get it done in 2 weeks, while i work another full time job, i am told he will be out of town for a week so i could have had another week to make it look just as good a hooptys with some little extra graphics for nothing.
    sounds like justifying your crappy work, I reccomend finding a different sportbikeclub for you to benefit from like stealing, lieing and fuckin people over... Your name is FOCKED in this club biatch.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell with you saying "that was fun".

btw my dads shop is in sheridan it only has an englewood mailing address and he has been in business for over 20 years.

wow, with 20 years experiance, you would think he could pass on some pointers!

yeah right... if he was my kid I wouldn't even talk to him... let alone give him pointers in my line of work

I'd sell his ass to Paris Hilton /south park reference
    99 GSXR600 & 96 Pathfinder - Gixxer was killed, Pathfinder was sold.

'03 Kawi 636

Quote Originally Posted by kingnothing";p="193564
    Or at least a full complement of Genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller";p="193578
    Quote Originally Posted by kingnothing";p="193564
    Or at least a full complement of Genes.
    you dumb fuck how can he pass genes on to me when i am adopted (or do you even know what that big word means?)

WOW! he really told us!

ok first off i told ed i would do his lowers for $150 not 4 parts. then when he came to get the parts he did not have his check book and i let him take off with the parts after telling him the price. later he called me about one run in his uppers and now everything has blown up on this thread. he never called me to fix them or said anything that remotely had to do with anything wrong with the parts. if he would have said something that day this whole thing would be different, but by taking the parts he accepted them the way they were, as there was nothing wrong with them.

Okay... Done with this shit...
    Figure it out between yourselves...
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson