Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Workout Supplements - Pre and Post

Re: Workout Supplements - Pre and Post

Has anyone ever taken ANDRODROL?
    http://www.saveonsupplements.com/newandrodrol.html

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Think Grim on the above post was saying he took it. Halotren is about the only pro-hormone I have tried since it has worked for me and didn't give me side effects. Androdrol is suppose to be the highest PH Powerlab makes though. Just trying not to take PH more than twice a year to be safe. I bet it works well....
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Think Grim on the above post was saying he took it. Halotren is about the only pro-hormone I have tried since it has worked for me and didn't give me side effects. Androdrol is suppose to be the highest PH Powerlab makes though. Just trying not to take PH more than twice a year to be safe. I bet it works well....
    At the price drop to $79.99 it looks interesting to try.
    Also thank for reminding me that if I don't work my legs I will plateau and get stuck. Now my core (abs) that is my real Achilles' heel.
    Last edited by puckstr; Tue Jun 21st, 2011 at 10:04 AM.

Youre fine with Jak3d untill they ban 1,3 dimeth then it will be a no-no for military

At the price drop to $79.99 it looks interesting to try.
    Also thank for reminding me that if I don't work my legs I will plateau and get stuck. Now my core (abs) that is my real Achilles' heel.
    I have the P90x Ab ripper 3 on file if you want to try it; first workout that made my abs sore in years. I do it twice a week and only 16 minutes (of hell).

Puckster if you do try Androdrol let me know how it goes for sure!

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

I took ANDRODROL for two cycles a year ago it is very very effective and depending on your body as far as libido and test levels you may have side affects (increased anger, lower libido=no sex drive) you need to be carefull taking is also be advised ITS NO LONGER LEGAL!! If you pay attention to any bottle made by american cellular labs or power lab nutrition non of their products are reviewed by the FDA because you do not have to have it reviewed before you put it on a shelf. however once they are reviewed they are banned. Im not saying dont take it if you want to by all means go for it the stuff is great and worth the dollar just be sure you do you post cycles or your test levels and hormone levels will jump all over the place. and as bulldog said dont ever do more that 2 cycles in a 12 month period!.

Also to add to my above post ANDRODOL is not a size enhancing drug it is purely for strength so don't get mad and think its not working because you do not see any bulk gains that is not what it is designed to do! and be careful who you buy these supplements from I have never bought a supplement online and i never will. I have always gone to Max Muscle to get everything. you play a very high risk trusting the internet for something your putting in your body.

Grim thanks for the info. ANDRODOL lost me at no sex drive.
    Halotren has the plus side of no Rage and loads of WOOD

I am just getting back into lifting and decided to pick up some jack3d to try, this will be my first time trying anything pre workout, will report on how it works for me here in a few hours.

Grim thanks for the info. ANDRODOL lost me at no sex drive.
    Halotren has the plus side of no Rage and loads of WOOD
    yea the no wood isnt guaranteed it's just one of the possible side effects. luckily i didn't have it but I've known. guy or two that it did. and there lady friends weren't very happy to say at the least.

My first workout with jack3d was pretty amazing, i experienced no side effects and my focus and lifts went way up.

Before i had to really push myself to get 2/2/2 pull ups, yesterday i was able to do 3/3/5, cant wait for tomorrow for upper body.

Quote Originally Posted by Survivalism View Post
    My first workout with jack3d was pretty amazing, i experienced no side effects and my focus and lifts went way up.

Before i had to really push myself to get 2/2/2 pull ups, yesterday i was able to do 3/3/5, cant wait for tomorrow for upper body.
    Where do you workout?

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Where do you workout?
    I work out at my house

What about you Grim, where do you workout?

I am at 24 Hour Fitness at Belleview and Santa Fe

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    What about you Grim, where do you workout?

I am at 24 Hour Fitness at Belleview and Santa Fe
    I work out at two different 24 hours in the morning at the one on hampden and tamarac in denver then after work i go to the one on lincoln and oswego in englewood

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Survivalism View Post

Yeah, have to say the stuff is pretty good. I've had it for about a week and a half and been putting on 5-10 pounds on each machine every 48 hours. No side-effects at all (other then feeling like I could throw a bus when I take it).
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post
    Yeah, have to say the stuff is pretty good. I've had it for about a week and a half and been putting on 5-10 pounds on each machine every 48 hours. No side-effects at all (other then feeling like I could throw a bus when I take it).
    Where are you guys getting this jak3d maybe i should give it a shot with it getting so many good reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Where are you guys getting this jak3d maybe i should give it a shot with it getting so many good reviews.
    GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Hi-Health, or just about any other place that sells supplements.

My only complaint is I couldnt sleep that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Hi-Health, or just about any other place that sells supplements.

My only complaint is I couldnt sleep that night.
    HAHAHAHA Sorry but thats kinda funny i imagine someone whos all jacked up on a shake just screaming SLLLEEEEEEEEP While lifting a car in each hand!! lmao

My co worker decribed it best...spent the night on swole patrol

Interesting you had trouble sleeping, i did not experience that with my first dose, if i can pull myself together to workout today like i should ill report back on that.

Well im gonna pick some of this stuff up this Wknd and ill let you know how it goes for me. I usually have bad luck with creatine. Plus because my body has been on some hardcore stuff itll be interesting to see how good this stuff is.

alright stand by folks this is gonna be a long one. So i called my dad up (retired professional bodybuilder) anid asked if he knew anything about this jack3d. He said that he wouldn't take it becuase it is not a muscle enhancer nor does it help get any gains whatsoever. So I then decided to go to the max muscle i get everything from and talk to the owner.

He said he does sell jack3d but he definitely did not recommend i take it and he in fact would never take it. He said and i quote "jack3d is basically cocain in powder form that you can drink" he advised that if your not overweight and you normally workout using any natural produced energy fro eating right as well as a good workout then this stuff can actually make you lose weight and or give you a heart attack! This product will not help you gain any muscle mass in any way! if you are overweight and you need something to help give you that energy or keep your endurance up while your working out so you can continue then this product is for you. The recommended amount to take of this stuff is not even a quarter of the amount of a normal creative you would take. thusly i did not buy this product.

however i did get something that you guys may want to try out. it's called gun powder it's a creatine and nitric oxide and as i had posted before i have had bad experiences with creatine but the owner highly recommended it even though it was a bit pricey. Yet it is a great muscle mass builder creatine without the water retention and significantly helps your workout. so i went ahead and bought it and drank it before i went to the gym. HOLY SHIT MAN!!! I definitely recommend you get this it was outstanding i felt like i had a much harder pump in my lifts and my recovery was outstanding. if your willing to pay the dollar for something that is safe and will definitely give you that boost in your workout i suggest you get this. again it's called gun powder made by PPN. I got mine at max muscle not sure who else sells it but there you go thats my review. hope it helps.

oh and after what I learned today about jack3d no wonder you couldn't sleep kesyer soze you were pumped full of cafine and all kinds of other crap.

Creatine make me angry and hard to live with. My lady baned me from taking that stuff.

On another note: I just got in my Slendertone AB Flex belt. You know the ones on the infomercials. I got one from China for $25 with shipping included. Unpacked it charged it overnight, and this morning tried it out.

Holy Shit this sucker makes for some hard AB contractions. 7 different workout modes, light weight, and quality construction make this a great $25 dollar purchase. So far I am amazed and I am looking forward to see what the results will be.