Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NPR = morons

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

NPR = morons

Another example of how we cater to the sensitivities of the muslims:
    ================================================== ===

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...remarks-on-fox

"So Juan Williams is fired for saying something the liberals at NPR find controversial?" Goldberg said. "One more piece of evidence that liberals have forgotten how to be liberal."
    Goldberg continued: "These are the kind of people who brag about how open-minded they are -- as long as you agree with them. And here's the dirty little secret: lots and lots of liberals feel the same way Juan does when they get on an airplane. And a lot of those liberals work at NPR. Juan's 'crime' was saying it out loud."

Weekly Standard Editor and Fox contributor Bill Kristol also had some choice words for NPR, which he dubbed "National Politically-correct Radio." Kristol concluded a post about the firing by saying: "NPR -- unfair, unbalanced ... and afraid."
    =======================================
    Don't say anything bad about us, or we'll kill you! Don't draw a picture of mohammed or we'll kill you! Yep, that's tolerance of other cultures.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Re: NPR = morons

Thank goodness I know how Fox contributor, Bernie Goldberg feels about current trends in liberal media. Phew, I can finally sleep tonight.

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

^+1
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Terrorists attacked us on 9/11. Not Muslims. There is a clear distinction between calling a group of people (who may or may not be muslims) terrorists and calling all muslims terrorists. you can see the difference, right?
    -Ryan

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

I'm only afraid of the white man.
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Quote Originally Posted by drago52 View Post
    Terrorists attacked us on 9/11. Not Muslims. There is a clear distinction between calling a group of people (who may or may not be muslims) terrorists and calling all muslims terrorists. you can see the difference, right?
    PC people hiding their heads in the sand and refusing to call a spade a spade doesn't change the fact that the people who flew the planes into the buildings were muslims as well as terrorists. Are all muslims terrorists? I hope not. But, statistically, almost all people that are suicide bombers and IED bombers are in fact (drum roll please) muslim. Fact. In fact, if you were to try and tell them that they WEREN'T muslim (because that suited the PC agenda-see comment about hiding head in sand), they'd simply kill you. THEY believe they're muslim enough to die for it.

Saying that they weren't and aren't muslims is like saying that the people that ran the concentration camps in WWII weren't Germans.......
    Last edited by CYCLE_MONKEY; Thu Oct 21st, 2010 at 11:32 AM.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    I'm only afraid of the white man.
    As you should be!

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    But, statistically, almost all people that are suicide bombers and IED bombers are in fact (drum roll please) muslim. Fact.
    (sigh) I can see how things can get way out of hand with your point of view.
    -Ryan

kinda hard to argue with facts

Not that a solid number has been provided - but I don't know if you could find anyone delusional enough to argue with where the mass majority of terrorists come from.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

(sigh) I can see how things can get way out of hand with your point of view.
    Show me I'm wrong. The people that flew the planes were raised muslim, practiced muslim, and themselves claimed to be. So, what would make them NOT muslim? Do you have a specific checklist? Of course, all muslims are not terrorists, any more than all Germans were death camp guards, yet they WERE German, as the terrorists WERE muslim. So, to believe otherwise is just hiding from reality.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

you kind of have to be willing to accept the facts before you can do anything to change them. I'm not necessarily saying that profiling or discrimination is the answer - but how do you go forward and establish a plan to change attitudes and perceptions between cultures if you aren't willing to identify with the truth?

the muslim culture/religion breeds far more terrorists toward western ways than any other at this point in time.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

...as the terrorists WERE muslim. So, to believe otherwise is just hiding from reality.
    That is the point I am making. The terrorists were muslim, yet. But are all muslims -> terrorists (as you and Fox and O'Reilly contend)? No, but that's what you're saying. "Muslims killed us on 9/11"

You can see how using this logic turns everything into a holy war, right? Look at it from the terrorist perspective. Christians (USA in god we trust) invade bagdad under false pretenses, prepare to invade iran, etc. Retaliation should then be expected if it's christians vs muslims.

Call "a spade a spade", but don't call a muslim a terrorist (although feel free to call a terrorist a muslim if warranted. )
    -Ryan

you got your history wrong

Iraq invaded Kuwait first and we responded (I was there)

We left Sadam in place because we knew at the time that it would destablize the region.

Then the terrorists flew a plane into the towers - unprovoked, not in response. Do your research.

1999 DR650SE

You can see how using this logic turns everything into a Jihad?
    Fixed

1999 DR650SE

ohlookanotherkindofpoliticalthread
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post

We left Sadam in place because we knew at the time that it would destablize the region.

Then the terrorists flew a plane into the towers - unprovoked, not in response. Do your research.
    One of the cool things about being over here this time is I work with guys who know the history of Iraq. Anyone know why Iraq invaded Kuwait to begin with? And not it wasn't for oil.

Kuwait was a province in Iraq before the Brits came and took it over. Iraq just wanted it back. Possibly for the oil ok so maybe it was about oil. But the fact remains that Kuwait wasn't a country of it own and Iraq just wanted it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    ohlookanotherkindofpoliticalthread
    It what 11 days until the next election? Of course there will be some. Don't worry we will take a break after around Jan 2011 until Jan 2012

you kind of have to be willing to accept the facts before you can do anything to change them. I'm not necessarily saying that profiling or discrimination is the answer - but how do you go forward and establish a plan to change attitudes and perceptions between cultures if you aren't willing to identify with the truth?

the muslim culture/religion breeds far more terrorists toward western ways than any other at this point in time.
    Exactly. Hence the comment about the PC hiding their head in the sand. You have to clearly identify a problem before you can even think about a plan to eliminate it.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

The US wasn't a country of it's own. We were a province of Britain (and others). If they want it back, should they be allowed to invade now?

How about Tibet?

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by SOCAL4LIFE!! View Post
    One of the cool things about being over here this time is I work with guys who know the history of Iraq. Anyone know why Iraq invaded Kuwait to begin with? And not it wasn't for oil.

Kuwait was a province in Iraq before the Brits came and took it over. Iraq just wanted it back. Possibly for the oil ok so maybe it was about oil. But the fact remains that Kuwait wasn't a country of it own and Iraq just wanted it back.
    Maybe Kuwait wasn't it's own country at a certain point in time, but borders have shifted so many times over the centuries, who cares? The point is, that Kuwait WAS it's own country at the time Eye-Rack invaded it, and that's really all that matters. Hell, part of the US was owned by mexico, do you think we should give it back? Oops, sorry, we already have....

I think we should freeze all the worlds borders as of today. Nobody invades nobody else. Period.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

I can see you aren't going to accept "hey, you shouldn't call 25% of the world's population terrorists simply because of their faith", so let's dig deeper into your psyche.

The terrorist attack certainly appeared unprovoked. What was their motive again for attacking us? From this motivation, what lead you to the belief that all muslims were terrorists? Just lay back on the couch and let's talk about your feelings..
    -Ryan

That is the point I am making. The terrorists were muslim, yet. But are all muslims -> terrorists (as you and Fox and O'Reilly contend)? No, but that's what you're saying. "Muslims killed us on 9/11"

You can see how using this logic turns everything into a holy war, right? Look at it from the terrorist perspective. Christians (USA in god we trust) invade bagdad under false pretenses, prepare to invade iran, etc. Retaliation should then be expected if it's christians vs muslims.

Call "a spade a spade", but don't call a muslim a terrorist (although feel free to call a terrorist a muslim if warranted. )
    muslims DID kill us on 9/11. Not ALL of them, obviously. Just like Japan DID bomb us at Pearl Harbor. Not ALL of them either. But, again, to claim that being a terrorist somehow doesn't make them muslim as well is unrealistic. They were, are, and did it in the name of allah, their god.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

I think we should freeze all the worlds borders as of today. Nobody invades nobody else. Period.
    What do you define a "invade?" I would classify what the Mexicans are doing as invading the US. The only people that would care about freezing the borders now and not invading are the people who wouldn't invade anyways.

Saying that they weren't and aren't muslims is like saying that the people that ran the concentration camps in WWII weren't Germans.......
    But they were devout Catholics. I fear all Catholics as much as I fear all Muslims.