Thread: its always our fault

Gold Member

Re: its always our fault

Of course it is. Even though we bring them back to Mexico, and hand them over to Mexican officials for processing, we should still put them on planes and fly them further south. It's totally our fault we give them their criminals back, they let them loose and they cause more violence. We should just give them all green cards when we release them from prison, because they've obviously been rehabilitated.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

Mexico needs to correct their "drug cartel" problems first before worrying about these criminals....I see that as a bigger issue for them; especially Juarez.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

Yeah, doesn't surprise me they're blaming us, but I do understand the correlation. With that said, I can't see how they expect us to do much more about the deportees, I know, how about Mexico do something to improve the quality of life in Mexico so their citizens will stop wanting to go to other countries?

On a related note, my sister works for the JeffCo justice department with young kids that are in trouble with the law. One of the things she told me which is sad, is that these illegal teens that do their time here and then get shipped to Mexico are big targets when they get off the bus as the gangs and other thugs know they are coming from the US and have some money on them. She said something like 2/3 of those juveniles get robbed or are victims of a violent crime when they get off the bus. Sad for sure, but not much we can do about it other than keeping illegals from getting here in the first place...
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

I thought that was why we sent them all back with guns? So they could protect themselves? Didn't all the guns in Mexico come from the US?
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

well... I guess we could use a bigger catapult to return them to their country?
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Excuse me, but how is it OUR responsibility to deal with their criminals? Maybe we should just execute them if they come back to the US illegally after they are convicted of a violent crime here.My understanding is that they are deported AFTER they serve their sentences here, not en lieu of. Once they serve their sentences, we have the responsibility to eject them from the country. I guess we could load 'em up on C130s and just boot 'em out somewhere over central Mexico.....
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Dissconected from this world

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    Excuse me, but how is it OUR responsibility to deal with their criminals? Maybe we should just execute them if they come back to the US illegally after they are convicted of a violent crime here.My understanding is that they are deported AFTER they serve their sentences here, not en lieu of. Once they serve their sentences, we have the responsibility to eject them from the country. I guess we could load 'em up on C130s and just boot 'em out somewhere over central Mexico.....

Damn took the words right outta my mouth. Maybe if they sprung for the parachete we can meet them half way with expending a little more gas flying there asses over central mexico.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Why don't we load them all on a B-52, and carpet-bomb mexico city with them by pushing them out of the plane without a parachute? PRoblem solved, and statement made!
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

The Canadians are worse
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    My understanding is that they are deported AFTER they serve their sentences here, not en lieu of. Once they serve their sentences, we have the responsibility to eject them from the country.
    Unfortunately, not always the truth.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...74/detail.html
    Sometimes they get a paid trip home, regardless of pending felony charges. This all relies on the DA's agenda, of course. I'm sure the illegal learned his lesson though and has no plans to return to the US with a new identity.

Gold Member

Hey can we put americas drug problem on mexico?

If the Mexican authorities weren't so stupid, they'd realize we've done them a favor by concentrating the criminals in one area, for easy roundup.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F