Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul On TSA Groping

Ron Paul On TSA Groping

Its cold. This board is dead. We need something to discuss.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/videoLibr...ppid=599164944

Discuss...

Re: Ron Paul On TSA Groping

STAMPEDE!!!

I saw a comment yesterday that cracked me up... something to the tune of "the next time I have to fly, I'm opting for the groping. Then I'm going to roll through there with a chubby. This way, everybody's uncomfortable..."

Mark my words... it's coming. If we continue to allow TSA to go down this path, we all will be flying in hospital gowns.
    Last edited by salsashark; Thu Nov 18th, 2010 at 09:35 AM.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

I agree. The TSA is the worst government agency out there. The people they employ are pieces of shit.

No joke, my wife went through the line about 4 places ahead of me a few months ago. She went through and the TSA fucker in front of me turns to his buddy and says "I'd like to see her in the scanner".

I nearly fucking lost it and killed the guy with my bare hands. But I filed a complaint instead.

It is bullshit what they are doing.

Won't somebody please think of the children.... oh wait... they have.

Nevermind

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!

I have to fly tomorrow morning. My flight is at 6:15 am. I will be going through security around 5:15 am. If those motherfuckers have to pat me down, there better be a free pair of goddamn bloody marys waiting for me. Put'n your hands on me is a two drink minimum.

Also, I'm gonna make sure that Lindsey doesn't have any coffee before we go through the line so that she's EXTRA angry if they have to pat her down.

Maybe I'll smuggle a banana in my trousers just to make them think twice...
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

I'll be flying home next weds. I've purchased an 18 inch black rubber cock and some boxer briefs. We shall see who has the last laugh!

hell i dont mind, i cant remember the last time someone other than the wife and i have touch my junk. tough away, but let it be known it has gone off without warning
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

I'm just gonna put a couple of those really loud, obnoxious noise makers on random parts of my body, so that when they pat me down, they get a random loud noise that makes them piss their pants.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediace...s/#name%20here

Looks pretty gropy to me. I know my wife will not allow any woman to rub her tits. Unfortunately.

This whole thing just pisses me off and makes me full of rage.

I paid for a fucking ticket and a plane trip, not a first date fucking gropefest from skippy the TSA handyman. How does this possibly speed up the motherfucking security line? What? It doesn't? It actually makes it longer??? THE GODDAMN TRIP THROUGH SECURITY TAKES AS LONG AS THE MOTHERFUCKING FLIGHT DOES YOU DONKEY RAPING SHIT EATERS!!!

Who thought this was a good fucking idea? I'm gonna go to that cocklick's house and make him wait two hours to get into his car, then go through his shit and grope him every montherfucking morning before he gets into his car to go to work. THEN I'm gonna make his kids to through a fucking body scanner whenever they enter or leave the fucking house so that when they get cancer from the fucking radiation that maybe the cockless ass jockey will reconsider half-assed security measures that do nothing to protect travelers and everything to incite rage and utter disdain. get fire raped in hell.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    This whole thing just pisses me off and makes me full of rage.

I paid for a fucking ticket and a plane trip, not a first date fucking gropefest from skippy the TSA handyman. How does this possibly speed up the motherfucking security line? What? It doesn't? It actually makes it longer??? THE GODDAMN TRIP THROUGH SECURITY TAKES AS LONG AS THE MOTHERFUCKING FLIGHT DOES YOU DONKEY RAPING SHIT EATERS!!!

Who thought this was a good fucking idea? I'm gonna go to that cocklick's house and make him wait two hours to get into his car, then go through his shit and grope him every montherfucking morning before he gets into his car to go to work. THEN I'm gonna make his kids to through a fucking body scanner whenever they enter or leave the fucking house so that when they get cancer from the fucking radiation that maybe the cockless ass jockey will reconsider half-assed security measures that do nothing to protect travelers and everything to incite rage and utter disdain. get fire raped in hell.
    8.8/10 for content and punctuation....you only lose points for length....another couple of paragraphs and you'd have scored higher.

The next time I fly, I'm going to wear a kilt. Commando. Let's see the chick in the hijab deal with THAT!
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

I figure if I get the call, I will walk into the scanning room and strip naked. That way, I won't have to get groped and the screeners will be really uncomfortable.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

They make you bend over, spread your cheeks, and cough....

The whole thing is pointless anyway since anyone who works for the airline can do whatever the heck they want. I'll keep my liberty and take the 1/10 million chance that the plane blows up.
    www.cocsba.com

'00 ZX12R
    '03 SV1000

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    Maybe I'll smuggle a banana in my trousers just to make them think twice...
    How about a nice pepperoni?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I'll be flying home next weds. I've purchased an 18 inch black rubber cock and some boxer briefs. We shall see who has the last laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Filo View Post
    I figure if I get the call, I will walk into the scanning room and strip naked. That way, I won't have to get groped and the screeners will be really uncomfortable.
    What call? I thought they were doing this to everyone?
    What scanning room? They do the pat-down in front out in the middle of security, in front of everybody... did you see the pics in the above article? (Tho you can request a private pat-down. ) I'm all for stripping naked for the search too!
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6 View Post
    No joke, my wife went through the line about 4 places ahead of me a few months ago. She went through and the TSA fucker in front of me turns to his buddy and says "I'd like to see her in the scanner".

I nearly fucking lost it and killed the guy with my bare hands. But I filed a complaint instead.
    This is fucked up Brad!! I would have strangled him with his rubber gloves and then complained about it. Sorry to hear..

How is the TSA going to "Scan" their own employees for dickheads like this. They can't. That's what makes this kind of screening wrong. Maybe they can have lesbos grope the guys and gay dudes with the women. lol

Seriously, if they are doing this to kids and getting away with it then what's next? You have this happening at the front doors of troubled schools? If a teacher touched a kid like that they would be tried for sexual harassment.

There has to be a better way to scan people. Maybe a initial scan for body size and then a thorough scan that depects anything abnormal from what the body size should be and then raise a red flag and have someone look at it with permission. I dunno, something but this is gonna get some TSA KO's if it keeps up I think.

scan on scannas

Sol Performance/ Preilli Race tires ...........Buy and sell take offs!!
    solperformance@gmail.com .............. www.2ndroll.com
    233. S. Madsion Ave. Loveland, CO 80537
    970.SOL.TIRE

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    STAMPEDE!!!

I saw a comment yesterday that cracked me up... something to the tune of "the next time I have to fly, I'm opting for the groping. Then I'm going to roll through there with a chubby. This way, everybody's uncomfortable..."

Mark my words... it's coming. If we continue to allow TSA to go down this path, we all will be flying in hospital gowns.
    Soooo... what happens when its a ? I think you will be the only uncomfortable one then.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Won't somebody please think of the children.... oh wait... they have.

Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    8.8/10 for content and punctuation....you only lose points for length....another couple of paragraphs and you'd have scored higher.

The next time I fly, I'm going to wear a kilt. Commando. Let's see the chick in the hijab deal with THAT!

They make us go through this same shit in order to leave Iraq for leave.
    '12 BMW S 1000 RR
    '11 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 *SOLD*
    '07 Aprilia RSV R Factory *SOLD*

The next bomber is going to try smuggling explosives in their ass or vagina, which the scanners can't find.

Dogs are better at finding explosives, and cheaper. Too bad dog trainers don't have the money to hire that POS hack Chertoff to lobby for them.

^^ I was talking about this w/ a LEO friend of mine. He was watching my dog compulsively searching for a dog toy and made the comment that she'd be a great drug dog. Then he started talking about Midge, a drug sniffing police chihuahua. I think you could get a pack of these things and let them snif travelers for drugs/explosives/whatever and it would be a hell of a lot cheaper then these stupid scanners and 2nd baser TSA agents. They're small, people aren't scared of them, they don't need to attack, only alert on drugs/explosives/whatever.

^^Let's go one step further, since dogs can smell fear, why not just train 'em to smell crazy?

Oh yeah...I guess there wouldn't be any chicks on the flight then...
    (sorry, I couldn't resist)
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

bazinga!

1 point awarded to metalord

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

BTW, these X-ray machines wouldn't have detected the "Underware Bomber's" device, when he tried to blow up the Northwestern flight over Canada last Christmas.
    My advise to anyone investigating the use of these machines, is to follow the money. Politicians and Corporations win again.
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!