Thread: Looking for some reloads

Looking for some reloads

Looking for some lightly reloaded 38special. Like cowboy action loads. I would also like to have copper jacketed rather than standard lead.

Wife got a new Ruger LCR in .357 and would like to try it out. Problem is; she's 13 weeks preggers and shooting isn't recommended because of noise and also lead concerns. Hence the light loads and copper jacket (along with outdoor shooting vs. indoor).

Let me know if anyone can help me out.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Re: Looking for some reloads

Don't have any, but make sure you put some earmuffs on her belly! Don't want that kid born deaf now do we?

My brother in law loads all types and models of bullets, give him a jingle, let him know Ramon Uribe sent you contact him at jpbshouse@aol.com,,, he will make them to order, just tell him what you want , he is local, (In Denver)! He has his own business and attends a lot of the Gun Show's anybody needing anything, just let Jim know, he is our Family GUN NUT, hahahahaha!!
    Last edited by DemonRider; Mon Dec 27th, 2010 at 08:32 AM.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

thanks, I'll give him a try.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE