My education is in Architectural design and computer aided drafting. I've done about everything in between, too. Structural, mechanical, electrical, custom restaurant equipment, custom signs, race car frames. Just about anything that can be drawn with a computer, I have done.

Here's my problem. I can't even get a job at Jiffy Lube because they want a resume and experience. Honestly, how hard is it to remove a drain plug?!?

I've driven fork lifts since I was a kid and can't get a job doing that becaue I'm not 'certified'.

I do all my own work on everything, home and vehicles. Plumbing, drywall, electrical, all vehicle maintenance including rebuilding engines.

I can pretty much do anything, but if they want a resume, all I have to show is the last twenty years of architectural/engineering and CAD work.

Those that know me know that I'm very detail oriented and do things the "right way"!! The mechanic at a dealership definitely has more experience than me, but I can almost guarantee I'll do a better job!

I even know how to work a shovel and a broom...